Experience the timeless beauty of historic American tiles right here in New York City! These extraordinary tiles have a rich history, adorning architectural masterpieces and interior spaces with their vibrant colors, intricate textures, and captivating patterns for centuries. From the ancient civilizations to contemporary designs, tiles have been a versatile and awe-inspiring material, offering endless possibilities to transform walls, floors, and even ceilings. Whether you seek a touch of heritage or a modern aesthetic, American tiles bring a touch of elegance and artistry to any space, immersing you in the mesmerizing charm of this timeless tradition. Discover the wonders of New York City tiles and unlock the potential to create stunning designs that will leave you and your guests in awe. Here’s what you learn
- History of Tiles in New York City
- Famous subway tiles of New York
- Architectural inspiration for tiles in New York city
- 3 Main Types of tiles
- 6 Types of Tiling Material available in New York Market for floor and wall
- Different types of sizes available in New York City
- Most common tiles pattern for New Yorkers people
- How Tiles are made? Process of manufacturing Tiles
- Types of Tiles according to spaces
- 16 Things you must check before buy tiles as a New Yorker
- Types of Surface finish according to New York environment
- How to Choose correct tiles for your project suitable for New York environment
- How to install tiles in New York?
- Finding Interior Designer, Tiles Installer, Tiling Expert or Architect in New York? Need Free Tiling Guide? Get personalised service.
- Local tiles dealer shops vs online shopping in New York city
- Where can you buy quality tiles at a low price?
- Advantage of buying tiles in New York direct from the manufacturer.
- Our Clients Testimony
- After Sales & Customer Service at Ramirro
- List of other cities in New York where you can buy our tiles.
Why Should You Trust us?
Here’s what you get out of our article. Our team have various Ceramic Experts with experience of more than 25 Years, researches on problems our customer faces in tiling industry.
Ramirro Ceramica, – One of The Leading Tiles Manufacturer and Supplier globally, helps you people gain knowledgeable insight before making your purchase decision for products related to the floor and wall tiles.
So, we have closely monitored all kinds of trends in the ceramic tiles manufacturing world, from the old days of clay and plain color to modern digital, realistic-looking designs printed on ceramics with high-depth effects.
Our tiling Experts have seen thousands of different tiles patterns, sizes, materials, pricing, and installation techniques throughout their career.
Their expertise shared with you in simplified and organised way, helps you choose and make better decision before purchasing any flooring option available in market.
Brief about Company:
Ramirro is one of the finest Tiles manufacturers in India manufacturing porcelain and ceramic tiles. Our products have a variety of sizes and types of tiles ranging from Ceramics, porcelain, Full body etc. This helps you choose the perfect fit for your project. Plus, our collection will help you get inspiration from the architect’s design.
Here’s some more helpful links that showcase our users trust on Ramirro Ceramica Brand:
Here’s our social proof by LinkedIn competing with top known global tiling brands:
History of Tiles in New York City
The use of tiles in New York City dates back to the arrival of Dutch settlers in the 17th century. They brought with them the tradition of using tiles in their architecture, which was a common building practice in the Netherlands. Early examples of tilework can be seen in the facades of buildings in the South Street Seaport area, notably the Tile Building which was constructed in 1892. The use of tiles continued to grow in popularity, particularly in the early 20th century with the Art Nouveau and Art Deco movements. Many public buildings, such as subway stations and public restrooms, were adorned with decorative tile panels.
The most notable collection of tilework in New York City is at the City Hall subway station, which was built in 1904 and features colorful tile mosaics designed by Rafael Guastavino, a Spanish architect who was renowned for his work in tile vaulting. Today, tiles continue to be an important part of New York City’s architectural heritage and can be found in both historic and contemporary buildings throughout the city.
Famous subway tiles of New York
Historic subway tiles can be found throughout the New York City subway system. These iconic tiles were first introduced in the early 1900s as a way to make the underground more hygienic and visually appealing. The subway tiles come in a variety of colors and patterns and have become a cultural symbol of the city. The most famous subway tiles may be the white brick-like tiles featured on the walls of subway platforms and trains. These tiles were designed by the architect Squire Vickers and were inspired by the walls of the Paris Metro. The Vickers tiles have become a hallmark of New York’s transit system and have even been used in movies and television shows to depict the city. Another famous subway tile is the colorful “Arts for Transit” program, which features murals and mosaics created by artists. The brightly-colored and intricately designed tiles add an artistic touch to the otherwise utilitarian subway system. Overall, the tiles of the New York City subway system have become a beloved and recognizable part of the city’s landscape.
Architectural inspiration for tiles in New York city
New York City is famous not only for its skyline but also for its intricate architectural styles. These various styles have paved the way for artistic and creative tile designs that have become a staple in many of the city’s buildings. Here are some of the architectural inspirations that have influenced the tile designs in the city.
1. Art Deco – The iconic style of the 1920s and 1930s is known for its geometric shapes, bold colors, and streamlined designs. Many buildings incorporating the Art Deco style can be found in New York City, such as the Empire State Building and Radio City Music Hall. Art Deco tiles feature bold patterns that emphasize geometric shapes, often using vibrant colors in black, white, silver, and gold.
2. Beaux-Arts – This style originated in France but became popular in the United States in the late 19th century. Beaux-Arts architecture often features grandiose ornamentation, semi-circular arches, and large sculptures. Some examples of Beaux-Arts buildings in New York City include the New York Public Library and Grand Central Terminal. Beaux-Arts tiles are often decorated with intricate patterns and motifs using colorful glazes and finishes.
3, Neo-Gothic – This style is characterized by pointed arches, intricate tracery, and ornate sculptures. It emerged in the 19th century as a response to the Industrial Revolution. Many Gothic Revival buildings can be found in New York City, such as the Woolworth Building and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Neo-Gothic tiles are often decorated with ornate patterns and textures resembling Gothic architectural elements.
4. Art Nouveau – This style is known for its flowing lines and organic forms inspired by nature and the female form. It emerged in the late 19th century and was popular until the outbreak of World War I. Some Art Nouveau buildings in New York City include the Flatiron Building and the Macy’s Herald Square. Art Nouveau tiles often feature organic patterns and fluid lines using pastel colors and glazes.
5. Modernism – This style emerged in the early 20th century and is characterized by simplicity, clean lines, and functionality. It was a reaction to the ornamental excesses of the Art Nouveau and Beaux-Arts styles. Some modernist buildings in New York City include the Lever House and the Seagram Building. Modernist tiles are often plain and unadorned, using neutral colors such as white, beige, and gray.
In conclusion, New York City’s diverse array of architectural styles has influenced the design of tiles in the city. These tiles range from bold and colorful Art Deco patterns to organic Art Nouveau designs and modernist simplicity, each capturing something unique about the city’s rich architectural history.
3 Main Types of tiles
Tiles are an essential element in interior and exterior design, adding aesthetic appeal and functionality to spaces. They come in various materials, sizes, and styles, each serving a specific purpose. Among the different types of tiles available, three prominent categories are wall tiles, floor tiles, and elevation tiles/facade tiles. Let’s explore these types in detail and understand their distinct characteristics and applications.
- Wall Tiles: Wall tiles are primarily designed for vertical surfaces, such as walls, backsplashes, and shower enclosures. They enhance the visual appeal of interiors while providing protection against moisture and stains. Wall tiles are available in a vast range of materials, including ceramic, porcelain, glass, stone, and metal.
Ceramic and porcelain tiles are the most common choices for wall applications due to their durability, ease of maintenance, and affordability. They come in a variety of colors, patterns, and textures, allowing for endless design possibilities. Glass tiles offer a modern and sleek look, adding a touch of elegance to any space. Stone and metal tiles provide a unique and rustic charm, perfect for creating focal points or accent walls.
- Floor Tiles: Floor tiles are specifically designed to withstand heavy foot traffic and provide a durable surface for floors. They need to be strong, slip-resistant, and capable of withstanding regular wear and tear. Floor tiles come in various materials, including ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, vinyl, and even wood-look tiles.
Ceramic and porcelain tiles are the most popular choices for flooring due to their excellent durability, versatility, and ease of maintenance. They are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and finishes, catering to different design preferences. Natural stone tiles, such as marble, granite, and travertine, offer a luxurious and timeless look, adding elegance to any space. Vinyl tiles provide a cost-effective and comfortable flooring option, known for their resilience and easy installation.
- Elevation Tiles/Facade Tiles: Elevation tiles, also known as facade tiles, are specifically designed for external cladding applications. They play a vital role in enhancing the aesthetics and protecting the exterior of buildings from harsh weather conditions. Elevation tiles are available in various materials, including ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, and composite materials.
Ceramic and porcelain elevation tiles are popular choices for their durability, resistance to fading, and low maintenance requirements. They come in a range of finishes, such as matte, glossy, and textured, allowing for creative designs. Natural stone tiles, such as slate or sandstone, provide a natural and rustic appeal to building facades. Composite materials, like fiber cement or high-pressure laminates, offer a combination of durability, versatility, and design flexibility.
Elevation tiles are not only used for cladding buildings but also for decorative purposes on boundary walls, pillars, and other architectural elements. They can transform the overall look of a structure and give it a unique identity.
6 Types of Tiling Material available in New York Market for floor and wall
In the New York market, you can find a wide variety of tile materials to suit different design preferences and project requirements. Here are some of the common types of tile materials available:
- Ceramic Tiles: Ceramic tiles are popular and widely available in the New York market. They are made from clay and other natural materials, and then fired in a kiln. Ceramic tiles come in various sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes, making them suitable for different applications. They are known for their affordability, durability, and ease of maintenance.
- Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain tiles are similar to ceramic tiles but are made from denser clay and fired at higher temperatures. This process results in a tile that is stronger, more resistant to moisture, and highly durable. Porcelain tiles are available in a wide range of designs, including wood-look, stone-look, and concrete-look options. They are commonly used for both floor and wall applications.
- Natural Stone Tiles: Natural stone tiles, such as marble, granite, travertine, slate, and limestone, offer a luxurious and timeless look. These tiles are cut from natural stone blocks and provide unique variations in color, texture, and veining. Natural stone tiles are highly durable and can add elegance to both indoor and outdoor spaces. However, they require regular sealing and maintenance to preserve their appearance.
- Glass Tiles: Glass tiles are an excellent choice for adding a modern and sleek touch to your space. They come in various sizes, shapes, and colors, including translucent and iridescent options. Glass tiles can be used for backsplashes, accent walls, and decorative elements. They reflect light, creating a vibrant and visually appealing effect. However, they are more prone to scratching and require careful installation.
- Cement Tiles: Cement tiles, also known as encaustic tiles, are handcrafted tiles made from a mixture of cement, sand, and pigments. They are known for their intricate patterns and vibrant colors. Cement tiles are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including floors, walls, and backsplashes. They require proper sealing and maintenance to ensure longevity.
- Vinyl Tiles: Vinyl tiles are a popular choice for their affordability, versatility, and easy installation. They are available in a wide range of designs, including options that mimic the appearance of natural stone, wood, or ceramic tiles. Vinyl tiles are highly durable, water-resistant, and comfortable underfoot, making them suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
Different types of sizes available in New York City
Color Body Tiles Importer in New York:
Tiles Company: Ramirro Ceramica
Sizes in mm(millimeters): 800×2400: 800×3000: 800×3200, 1200×2400,
1200×3000, 1200×3200, 1200×1600, 1600×3200
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Full Body Tiles Supplier in New York
Tiles Supplying Company: Ramirro Ceramica Offline Dealer store and Online Shop
Sizes in mm(millimeters): 300×300, 600×600, 600×1200, 800×1600
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Ceramic tiles company in New York
Tiles Manufacturing Company: Ramirro Ceramica Offline Dealer store and Online Shop
Sizes in mm(millimeters): 200*300, 250*375, 250*750, 300*450, 300*600, 200*600, 300×900, 300*300, 369*396 (400*400), 500*500, 600*600, 100*300, 200*200, 75*300, 100*200, 150*150.
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Porcelain or Vitrified Tiles Manufacturer in New York
Tiles Manufacturing Company: Ramirro Ceramica Offline Dealer store and Online Shop
Sizes in mm (millimeters):
Small Size: 300*600, 600*600, 600*1200, 800*800
Heavy duty parking tiles (Porcelain Vitrified): 300*300, 400*400, 600×600
Porcelain Slab Big Sizes (Porcelain Vitrified): 800*1600, 1200*1200, 1000*1000, 1200×1800, 900*1800, 1200×2400
Wooden Strips (Porcelain Vitrified): 200*1200, 200*1000
Step & Riser (Porcelain Vitrified): 200*900, 300*900, 200*1000, 300*1000
Porcelain Slab Big Sizes (Porcelain Vitrified): 800*1600, 1200*1200, 1000*1000, 1200×1800, 900*1800, 1200×2400
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Most common tiles pattern for New Yorkers people
In New York, the most common tiles pattern used in homes and buildings is the classic subway tile. This rectangular-shaped tile is known for its versatility and durability, making it a popular choice among New Yorkers. Subway tiles come in various sizes, colors, and finishes, allowing for a wide range of design possibilities. Their simple and sleek appearance makes them ideal for creating a modern and elegant look, while their affordability makes them accessible for all budgets. Another reason for the popularity of subway tiles in New York is their history. They were first used in the early 1900s for the city’s subway stations, hence their name. This connection adds a sense of nostalgia to their use in modern homes and buildings. Additionally, subway tiles are easy to clean, making them ideal for high-traffic areas like bathrooms and kitchen backsplashes. They are also durable and resistant to water, stains, and scratches, making them a practical choice for the fast-paced lifestyle of New Yorkers. In conclusion, the classic subway tile pattern is a staple in New York and serves as both a timeless design choice and practical solution for everyday living.
How Tiles are made? Process of manufacturing Tiles
The process of manufacturing tiles begins by selecting raw materials such as clay, feldspar, silica, and various other minerals. These materials are mixed with water and other additives to form a smooth paste. The paste is then extruded through a machine that gives it the desired shape and size. After that, the tiles are dried in a chamber to remove any moisture and to harden them.
Once they are dry, the tiles are then fired in a kiln at high temperatures to make them durable, resistant to wear and tear, and prone to less cracking. During the firing process, the tiles may also undergo a glazing process to give them a glossy or matte finish and improve their aesthetics. The glaze is made by applying a layer of liquid glass over the tile surface, and then the tiles are heated again to a high temperature to fuse the glass to the tile. Finally, the tiles are inspected for defects, packaged, and shipped to customers. The entire process of manufacturing tiles requires skilled workers and advanced machinery, and it may take several weeks to manufacture and deliver the final products.
Types of Tiles according to spaces
Trending Living room tiles in New York
Trending Bedroom tiles in New York
Trending Bathroom/shower tiles in New York
Trending Kitchen tiles in New York
Trending Outdoor tiles in New York
16 Things you must check before buy tiles as a New Yorker
As a customer, there are several things you must check before purchasing tiles. Firstly, consider the size of the tiles and whether they will fit in the area you plan to use them in. You should also check the quality of the tiles and ensure that they are suitable for the intended use and will be durable over time. It’s crucial to check the color and pattern variations between the tiles to ensure that they match and blend well with the surroundings. Additionally, check for any chips or cracks in the tiles as this could affect the overall appearance. Lastly, compare prices from different stores and ensure you are getting a fair price for the quality of tiles you are purchasing. Here are some points to check before:
- Thickness Test
- Flatness of Surface test
- Glossy Test
- MOR Hardness test
- Rectangular Sides testing
- Stain Testing
- Whiteness test
- Water absorption testing
- Colour Accuracy testing
- Deciding on Tile Material
- Measuring Tile Size and Shape
- Assessing Tile Color and Texture
- Understanding Tile Grading
- Checking Tile Finishing
- Testing Tile Durability
- Asking for Expert Advice
Difference between flooring types in New York: stone tiles vs porcelain tiles
Natural stone tiles are pieces of stone that are sourced from nature, such as quarries or riverbeds. These tiles come in a wide variety of types, including popular options like Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Quartz, Onyx, Baseplate, and even Semi-precious stone. Each type of natural stone possesses its own unique characteristics, such as color, veining patterns, and texture, making them a versatile choice that can complement any style or decor.
Marble, known for its elegance and timeless beauty, features intricate veining and a polished surface that adds a touch of luxury to any space. Granite, with its durability and diverse color palette, is a popular choice for countertops and flooring. Limestone and Travertine offer a more rustic and earthy appeal, often used in outdoor applications or for creating a cozy ambiance indoors. Quartz, prized for its durability and low-maintenance properties, is an excellent option for high-traffic areas. Onyx, with its translucent qualities, creates a stunning visual effect when backlit, making it a popular choice for decorative accents. Baseplate and Semi-precious stone tiles offer a unique touch, with their vibrant colors and exquisite patterns making a statement in any setting.
Porcelain tiles are a type of ceramic tile renowned for their exceptional hardness and durability. They are composed of refined clay mixed with natural elements, which is then kiln-fired at high temperatures. This manufacturing process creates a dense and compact tile that exhibits remarkable resistance to stains, scratches, and water damage.
Due to their durability, porcelain tiles are particularly suitable for areas with heavy foot traffic, such as bathroom and kitchen floors, as well as walls. Their hard and dense composition makes them less prone to wear and tear compared to other tile options. Additionally, porcelain tiles offer excellent stain resistance, preventing spills from penetrating the surface and causing permanent marks. Their water resistance makes them an ideal choice for wet areas like bathrooms and kitchens, where moisture is a common concern.
One renowned manufacturer of porcelain tile slabs is Ramirro Ceramica. They specialize in producing premium slabs that can be used to decorate various spaces. Ramirro Ceramica offers a wide range of options, including different colors, finishes, and sizes, allowing for endless possibilities when it comes to creating stylish and functional environments. Whether you’re looking to revamp your bathroom or design a modern kitchen, porcelain tiles from Ramirro Ceramica provide a versatile and long-lasting solution that combines aesthetics with practicality.
Types of Surface finish according to New York environment
Ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles are a beautiful addition to any home. When selecting these tiles, it is essential to consider the desired finish. This can be achieved through various means such as Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, or Anti-Skid.
Glossy finishes are typically seen in high-end homes, while matte finishes are popular in budget-friendly areas. Satin and rustic finishes offer a more rough look, while anti-skid mats help grip your foot on slippery floors. Finally, sugar-finished tiles provide a natural appearance that can be blended with other colors to match any décor.
When choosing tiles for your home, it is best to consult an experienced Tiling Solution like Ramirro Ceramica to ensure that you receive the perfect product for your needs.
How to Choose correct tiles for your project suitable for New York environment
Choosing the Right Supplier:
- Evaluate the supplier chain to ensure a reliable source of tiles for your project.
- Consider the availability and accessibility of supplies to avoid delays.
- Research and compare different suppliers to find the most suitable one.
Types of Tiles you Need:
- Determine the specific types of tiles required for your project.
- Consider popular options like ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles.
- Look for durability, style, and a variety of color options to match your decor.
- Explore online sellers to easily find the perfect tiles for your home.
Price of Tiles:
- Set a budget for your tile project and consider the cost of different options.
- Compare prices from various suppliers to get the best value for your money.
- Keep in mind that higher quality tiles may come at a higher price.
Weight of Tiles per box packaging:
- Check the weight of tiles per box to ensure ease of transportation and installation.
- Consider the weight capacity of your space and any limitations for handling heavy tiles.
Effect of climate on tiles:
- Understand how different tile materials and finishes react to your specific climate.
- Consider factors such as temperature changes, humidity, and exposure to moisture.
- Choose tiles that are suitable for the New York environment, ensuring durability and resistance to weather-related issues.
- Determine the desired style for your project, considering various options available.
- Examine the colors and textures of ceramic tiles to see how they interact with other elements in the room.
- Read customer reviews to gain insights into popular ceramic tile styles.
- Consider ease of cleaning and maintenance when choosing ceramic tiles.
- Evaluate the specific space where the tiles will be installed.
- Take into account the layout, dimensions, and intended use of the area.
- Ensure that the chosen ceramic tiles fit within your budget and desired style.
- Explore a wide range of ceramic tile options to find the perfect match for your needs.
How to install tiles in New York?
Installing tiles requires careful preparation and attention to detail. Here is a general step-by-step guide on how to install tiles:
- Gather the necessary tools and materials: You will need tiles, tile adhesive, a notched trowel, tile spacers, a tile cutter or wet saw, a grout float, grout, a sponge, and a tile leveling system if desired.
- Prepare the surface: Ensure that the surface where the tiles will be installed is clean, dry, and level. Remove any existing flooring or debris, and repair any cracks or uneven areas.
- Plan the layout: Before applying adhesive, plan the tile layout by dry-fitting the tiles in the desired pattern. Start from the center of the room or focal point and work your way outward. Adjust the layout as needed to avoid thin, narrow cuts at the edges.
- Apply adhesive: Using a notched trowel, spread tile adhesive on a small section of the surface. Create ridges in the adhesive to ensure proper adhesion. Only apply adhesive to an area that can be tiled within the adhesive’s drying time.
- Install the tiles: Press each tile firmly into the adhesive, using tile spacers to maintain consistent spacing between tiles. Make sure the tiles are level and aligned with the layout plan. Continue applying adhesive and installing tiles section by section.
- Cut tiles as needed: Use a tile cutter or wet saw to cut tiles to fit along edges, corners, or around obstacles. Measure carefully and make precise cuts.
- Allow adhesive to dry: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for drying time. Avoid walking on the tiles or applying pressure until the adhesive is fully cured.
- Apply grout: Once the adhesive is dry, remove tile spacers and prepare the grout according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Use a grout float to apply grout diagonally, pressing it into the gaps between tiles. Remove excess grout with the float at a 45-degree angle.
- Clean the tiles: After about 15-30 minutes, when the grout starts to set, use a damp sponge to gently wipe off grout residue from the tile surfaces. Rinse the sponge frequently and continue cleaning until the tiles are clean and the grout lines are smooth.
- Final touches: Allow the grout to cure for the recommended time, typically 24-48 hours. Afterward, apply a grout sealer to protect the grout from stains and moisture if desired.
Finding Interior Designer, Tiles Installer, Tiling Expert or Architect in New York? Need Free Tiling Guide? Get personalised service.
Looking for an interior designer, tiles installer, tiling expert, or architect in New York? Look no further! Our team will help you find the right professional for your specific needs. Plus, our team is happy to offer you a free tiling expert guide to help you get started on your project. Contact Ramirro Ceramica today for more information or schedule online meeting.
Local tiles dealer shops vs online shopping in New York city
Local Tiles Dealer Shops in New York City:
- Visit local tiles dealer shops to have a hands-on experience with the tiles.
- Get personalized assistance and advice from knowledgeable staff.
- Explore a wide range of tiles in person and examine their quality and texture.
- Have the opportunity to see the true colors and variations of the tiles under different lighting conditions.
- Support local businesses and contribute to the local economy.
- Avoid shipping costs and delays associated with online shopping.
Online Tiles Shopping in New York City:
- Enjoy the convenience of shopping for tiles from the comfort of your home.
- Access a vast selection of tiles from various suppliers and brands.
- Read customer reviews and ratings to make informed decisions.
- Compare prices and find the best deals without physically visiting multiple stores.
- Benefit from online promotions and discounts offered by tile retailers.
- Get the tiles delivered directly to your doorstep, saving time and effort.
- Gain access to a wider variety of tile options that may not be available locally.
- Utilize virtual tools and online resources to visualize how the tiles will look in your space.
Ramirro Ceramica is available in both markets – offline and online. Shop tiles with your choice.
Factors to Consider:
- Consider the urgency of your project and the time available for tile shopping.
- Evaluate the importance of a tactile experience and seeing the tiles in person.
- Determine the level of expertise and guidance you require during the selection process.
- Assess your comfort level with online shopping and willingness to rely on online descriptions and images.
- Take shipping costs, return policies, and delivery times into account when shopping online.
- Consider any specific requirements or concerns related to installation and after-sales service.
Where can you buy quality tiles at a low price?
If you are looking for a variety of options in one place, go to Ramirro Ceramica, as they offer the best price. Why should you believe me? Let me Introduce myself. I have been a Ceramic Specialist in this tiling industry for the Past 25 Years. Being Ceramic Expert Professional at Ramirro Ceramica, “One of The Leading Tiles Manufacturers and Supplier in USA, ” helps people gain knowledgeable insight before making their purchase decision for products related to the floor and wall tiles. I have closely monitored all kinds of trends in ceramic tiles manufacturing, from the old days of clay and plain solid color to modern digital, realistic-looking designs printed on ceramics with high-depth effects. I have seen thousands of different tiles patterns, sizes, materials, pricing, and installation techniques throughout my career. So I share my trusted experience with you.
Advantage of buying tiles in New York direct from the manufacturer.
- Cost Savings: By eliminating middlemen and retailers, buying tiles directly from the manufacturer can often result in cost savings. Manufacturers can offer competitive pricing as they have control over the entire production process, from sourcing materials to distribution.
- Access to a Wide Range of Options: Manufacturers typically have a larger inventory and a broader range of tile options compared to retailers. They can offer a wide selection of styles, colors, sizes, and finishes, giving you more choices to find the perfect tiles for your project.
- Customization Opportunities: Direct communication with the manufacturer allows for customization options. You can discuss your specific requirements, such as size, shape, color variations, or even unique patterns, and the manufacturer may be able to accommodate your requests.
- Quality Assurance: Buying directly from the manufacturer ensures that you are getting tiles that meet the highest quality standards. Manufacturers have a vested interest in maintaining their reputation, so they are more likely to prioritize quality control throughout the production process.
- Technical Expertise and Guidance: Manufacturers possess in-depth knowledge about their products. They can provide technical information, guidance on installation techniques, and advice on maintenance and care. They understand their tiles better than anyone and can assist you in making informed decisions.
- Direct Communication and Support: When you buy from a manufacturer, you have direct access to their customer service and support teams. If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with your tiles, you can reach out to them directly for assistance.
- Timely Delivery: Manufacturers often have efficient supply chains and streamlined processes, which can result in faster delivery times compared to buying from retailers who may rely on third-party suppliers. This is particularly beneficial if you have a strict project timeline.
- Building Relationships: Establishing a relationship with a tile manufacturer can be advantageous for future projects. They may offer loyalty programs, discounts, or priority access to new products. Additionally, having a direct line of communication can be valuable if you require additional tiles or support in the future.
It’s important to note that while buying tiles directly from the manufacturer offers numerous benefits, it may not always be feasible or practical for all projects. Factors such as location, availability, and specific tile requirements should be considered when making a purchasing decision.
Our Clients Testimony
At Ramirro Ceramica, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service. We strive to create a welcoming and comfortable environment in which our clients can make informed decisions about their projects.
Our team of experienced ceramicists are available to answer any questions you may have about the materials, techniques and designs we use. We are also happy to give advice on how to best care for your ceramic tiles and other products.
We understand that making decisions about your ceramic projects can be daunting, so we make sure that our team are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Whether you’re looking for a unique design or just need some advice on maintenance, our team are here to help. At Ramirro Ceramica, we strive to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
Check out our google reviews and rating online.
After Sales & Customer Service at Ramirro
Let’s hear it from one of our client. For privacy reasons I will need to name them – Client “A”.
Client “A” – I recently had the pleasure of working with Ramirro Ceramica for my tile project, and I couldn’t be more impressed with their exceptional customer service and commitment to customer satisfaction. I had ordered a significant quantity of tiles for my home renovation, and unfortunately, some of them were damaged during transport.
When I contacted Ramirro Ceramica to address the issue, their team responded promptly and took immediate action to resolve the problem. They not only apologised for the inconvenience but went above and beyond by offering a refund for the damaged tiles as per insurance. This gesture demonstrated their commitment to ensuring that their customers are completely satisfied with their products and services.
The process of obtaining the refund was seamless and hassle-free. Ramirro Ceramica’s staff guided me through the necessary steps and handled the refund with professionalism and efficiency. I truly appreciate their understanding and quick resolution of the situation.
Throughout the entire experience, I was impressed by the level of care and attention Ramirro Ceramica provided. Their willingness to rectify the situation promptly and without any additional costs exceeded my expectations. It gave me peace of mind knowing that I was dealing with a company that values its customers and stands behind the quality of their products.
I highly recommend Ramirro Ceramica to anyone in need of exceptional tile products and outstanding customer service. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and their willingness to go the extra mile make them a reliable and trustworthy choice. I am grateful for their assistance and will undoubtedly turn to them for any future tile needs.
Thank you, Ramirro Ceramica, for your outstanding service and for ensuring that my tile project was completed smoothly and to my utmost satisfaction.
List of other cities in New York where you can buy our tiles.
Here are list of cities and towns where you can shop Ramirro Ceramica tiles in New York – Accord, NY,Adams Center, NY,Adams, NY,Addison, NY,Afton, NY,Akron, NY,Albany, NY,Albertson, NY,Albion, NY,Alden, NY,Alexander, NY,Alexandria Bay, NY,Alfred, NY,Allegany, NY,Allentown, NY,Alma, NY,Almond, NY,Altamont, NY,Altmar, NY,Altona, NY,Amagansett, NY,Amenia, NY,Amityville, NY,Amsterdam, NY,Ancram, NY,Andes, NY,Andover, NY,Angelica, NY,Angola, NY,Antwerp, NY,Apalachin, NY,Aquebogue, NY,Arcade, NY,Ardsley, NY,Argyle, NY,Arkport, NY,Armonk, NY,Ashland, NY,Athens, NY,Atlantic Beach, NY,Attica, NY,Au Sable Forks, NY,Auburn, NY,Aurora, NY,Austerlitz, NY,Ava, NY,Averill Park, NY,Avoca, NY,Avon, NY,Babylon, NY,Bainbridge, NY,Baldwin, NY,Baldwinsville, NY,Ballston Lake, NY,Ballston Spa, NY,Barker, NY,Barneveld, NY,Barton, NY,Batavia, NY,Bath, NY,Bay Shore, NY,Bayport, NY,Bayville, NY,Beacon, NY,Bedford, NY,Belfast, NY,Bellerose, NY,Bellmore, NY,Bellport, NY,Belmont, NY,Bemus Point, NY,Bergen, NY,Berkshire, NY,Berlin, NY,Berne, NY,Bethel, NY,Bethpage, NY,Big Flats, NY,Binghamton, NY,Black River, NY,Blauvelt, NY,Bloomfield, NY,Blooming Grove, NY,Bloomingburg, NY,Blue Point, NY,Bohemia, NY,Bolivar, NY,Bolton Landing, NY,Bombay, NY,Boonville, NY,Boston, NY,Bovina Center, NY,Bradford, NY,Brant, NY,Brasher Falls, NY,Brentwood, NY,Brewerton, NY,Brewster, NY,Briarcliff Manor, NY,Bridgehampton, NY,Bridgeport, NY,Bridgewater, NY,Brightwaters, NY,Broadalbin, NY,Brockport, NY,Brocton, NY,Bronxville, NY,Brookfield, NY,Brookhaven, NY,Brownville, NY,Brushton, NY,Buchanan, NY,Buffalo, NY,Burdett, NY,Burke, NY,Burlington Flats, NY,Byron, NY,Cairo, NY,Calcium, NY,Caledonia, NY,Callicoon, NY,Calverton, NY,Cambria Heights, NY,Cambridge, NY,Camden, NY,Cameron, NY,Camillus, NY,Campbell, NY,Canaan, NY,Canajoharie, NY,Canandaigua, NY,Canaseraga, NY,Canastota, NY,Candor, NY,Caneadea, NY,Canisteo, NY,Canton, NY,Cape Vincent, NY,Carle Place, NY,Carlisle, NY,Carmel, NY,Caroga Lake, NY,Carthage, NY,Cassadaga, NY,Castile, NY,Castleton On Hudson, NY,Castorland, NY,Cato, NY,Catskill, NY,Cattaraugus, NY,Cayuga, NY,Cayuta, NY,Cazenovia, NY,Cedarhurst, NY,Celoron, NY,Center Moriches, NY,Centereach, NY,Centerport, NY,Centerville, NY,Central Islip, NY,Central Square, NY,Central Valley, NY,Champlain, NY,Chappaqua, NY,Charlotteville, NY,Chateaugay, NY,Chatham, NY,Chaumont, NY,Chautauqua, NY,Chazy, NY,Chemung, NY,Chenango Bridge, NY,Chenango Forks, NY,Cherry Creek, NY,Cherry Valley, NY,Chester, NY,Chittenango, NY,Churchville, NY,Cicero, NY,Cincinnatus, NY,Clarence Center, NY,Clarence, NY,Clarendon, NY,Clark Mills, NY,Clarkson, NY,Clarksville, NY,Claverack, NY,Clay, NY,Clayton, NY,Clayville, NY,Cleveland, NY,Clifton Park, NY,Clifton Springs, NY,Clinton, NY,Clintondale, NY,Clyde, NY,Clymer, NY,Cobleskill, NY,Cochecton, NY,Coeymans, NY,Cohocton, NY,Cohoes, NY,Cold Brook, NY,Cold Spring Harbor, NY,Cold Spring, NY,Colden, NY,Collins, NY,Colton, NY,Commack, NY,Conesus, NY,Conewango Valley, NY,Congers, NY,Conklin, NY,Constable, NY,Constableville, NY,Constantia, NY,Cooperstown, NY,Copake, NY,Copenhagen, NY,Copiague, NY,Coram, NY,Corfu, NY,Corinth, NY,Corning, NY,Cornwall On Hudson, NY,Cornwall, NY,Cortland, NY,Cortlandt Manor, NY,Coxsackie, NY,Cragsmoor, NY,Croghan, NY,Crompond, NY,Croton On Hudson, NY,Crown Point, NY,Cuba, NY,Cutchogue, NY,Dannemora, NY,Dansville, NY,Darien Center, NY,Davenport, NY,Dayton, NY,De Kalb Junction, NY,De Peyster, NY,De Ruyter, NY,Deer Park, NY,Deferiet, NY,Delanson, NY,Delevan, NY,Delhi, NY,Delmar, NY,Denmark, NY,Depauville, NY,Depew, NY,Deposit, NY,Dexter, NY,Dickinson Center, NY,Dobbs Ferry, NY,Dolgeville, NY,Dover Plains, NY,Dresden, NY,Dryden, NY,Duanesburg, NY,Dundee, NY,Dunkirk, NY,Durham, NY,Eagle Bay, NY,Eagle Bridge, NY,Earlville, NY,East Aurora, NY,East Bloomfield, NY,East Greenbush, NY,East Hampton, NY,East Islip, NY,East Marion, NY,East Meadow, NY,East Moriches, NY,East Nassau, NY,East Northport, NY,East Norwich, NY,East Otto, NY,East Quogue, NY,East Randolph, NY,East Rochester, NY,East Rockaway, NY,East Syracuse, NY,East Williamson, NY,Eastchester, NY,Eastport, NY,Eaton, NY,Eden, NY,Edmeston, NY,Edwards, NY,Elba, NY,Elbridge, NY,Elizabethtown, NY,Ellenburg, NY,Ellenville, NY,Ellicottville, NY,Ellington, NY,Ellisburg, NY,Elma, NY,Elmira, NY,Elmont, NY,Elmsford, NY,Endicott, NY,Endwell, NY,Erin, NY,Esopus, NY,Esperance, NY,Essex, NY,Evans Mills, NY,Fabius, NY,Fair Haven, NY,Fairport, NY,Falconer, NY,Fallsburg, NY,Farmingdale, NY,Farmington, NY,Farmingville, NY,Farnham, NY,Fayette, NY,Fayetteville, NY,Fine, NY,Fishers Island, NY,Fishkill, NY,Fleischmanns, NY,Floral Park, NY,Florida, NY,Fonda, NY,Forestburgh, NY,Forestport, NY,Forestville, NY,Fort Ann, NY,Fort Covington, NY,Fort Drum, NY,Fort Edward, NY,Fort Johnson, NY,Fort Montgomery, NY,Fort Plain, NY,Frankfort, NY,Franklin Square, NY,Franklin, NY,Franklinville, NY,Fredonia, NY,Freedom, NY,Freeport, NY,Freeville, NY,Fremont Center, NY,Frewsburg, NY,Friendship, NY,Fulton, NY,Fultonville, NY,Gainesville, NY,Galway, NY,Garden City, NY,Gardiner, NY,Gasport, NY,Geneseo, NY,Geneva, NY,Genoa, NY,Georgetown, NY,Germantown, NY,Gerry, NY,Ghent, NY,Gilbertsville, NY,Gilboa, NY,Glasco, NY,Glen Cove, NY,Glen Head, NY,Glens Falls, NY,Glenwood Landing, NY,Gloversville, NY,Gorham, NY,Goshen, NY,Gouverneur, NY,Gowanda, NY,Grafton, NY,Grand Island, NY,Granville, NY,Great Bend, NY,Great Neck, NY,Great River, NY,Great Valley, NY,Greene, NY,Greenfield Center, NY,Greenlawn, NY,Greenport, NY,Greenvale, NY,Greenville, NY,Greenwich, NY,Greenwood Lake, NY,Greenwood, NY,Greig, NY,Groton, NY,Groveland, NY,Guilderland, NY,Guilford, NY,Hadley, NY,Hagaman, NY,Hague, NY,Hamburg, NY,Hamden, NY,Hamilton, NY,Hamlin, NY,Hammond, NY,Hammondsport, NY,Hampton Bays, NY,Hampton, NY,Hancock, NY,Hannibal, NY,Harford, NY,Harpersfield, NY,Harriman, NY,Harris, NY,Harrison, NY,Harrisville, NY,Hartford, NY,Hartsdale, NY,Hartwick, NY,Hastings On Hudson, NY,Hastings, NY,Hauppauge, NY,Haverstraw, NY,Hawthorne, NY,Hector, NY,Hempstead, NY,Henderson, NY,Henrietta, NY,Herkimer, NY,Hermon, NY,Heuvelton, NY,Hewlett, NY,Hicksville, NY,High Falls, NY,Highland Falls, NY,Highland Mills, NY,Highland, NY,Hillburn, NY,Hillsdale, NY,Hilton, NY,Hinsdale, NY,Hobart, NY,Holbrook, NY,Holland Patent, NY,Holland, NY,Holley, NY,Holtsville, NY,Homer, NY,Honeoye Falls, NY,Hoosick Falls, NY,Hoosick, NY,Hopewell Junction, NY,Hornell, NY,Horseheads, NY,Houghton, NY,Howard Beach, NY,Hudson Falls, NY,Hudson, NY,Hume, NY,Hunter, NY,Huntington Station, NY,Huntington, NY,Hurley, NY,Hyde Park, NY,Ilion, NY,Indian Lake, NY,Inlet, NY,Interlaken, NY,Inwood, NY,Irvington, NY,Island Park, NY,Islandia, NY,Islip Terrace, NY,Islip, NY,Ithaca, NY,Jackson Heights, NY,Jamesport, NY,Jamestown, NY,Jasper, NY,Java Center, NY,Jay, NY,Jefferson Valley, NY,Jefferson, NY,Jeffersonville, NY,Jericho, NY,Jewett, NY,Johnsburg, NY,Johnson City, NY,Johnstown, NY,Jordan, NY,Keene, NY,Keeseville, NY,Kendall, NY,Kent, NY,Kerhonkson, NY,Kinderhook, NY,Kings Park, NY,Kingston, NY,Kirkwood, NY,Knox, NY,La Fargeville, NY,La Fayette, NY,Lacona, NY,Lake George, NY,Lake Grove, NY,Lake Katrine, NY,Lake Luzerne, NY,Lake Placid, NY,Lake Pleasant, NY,Lake View, NY,Lakewood, NY,Lancaster, NY,Lansing, NY,Larchmont, NY,Laurel, NY,Laurens, NY,Lawrence, NY,Le Roy, NY,Lee Center, NY,Leeds, NY,Leicester, NY,Leon, NY,Levittown, NY,Lewis, NY,Lewiston, NY,Lexington, NY,Liberty, NY,Lima, NY,Limestone, NY,Lincolndale, NY,Lindenhurst, NY,Lindley, NY,Lisbon, NY,Lisle, NY,Little Falls, NY,Little Valley, NY,Liverpool, NY,Livingston Manor, NY,Livingston, NY,Livonia, NY,Locke, NY,Lockport, NY,Locust Valley, NY,Lodi, NY,Long Beach, NY,Long Lake, NY,Lorraine, NY,Lowville, NY,Lynbrook, NY,Lyndonville, NY,Lyon Mountain, NY,Lyons Falls, NY,Lyons, NY,Macedon, NY,Machias, NY,Madison, NY,Madrid, NY,Mahopac, NY,Maine, NY,Malden Bridge, NY,Malone, NY,Malverne, NY,Mamaroneck, NY,Manchester, NY,Manhasset, NY,Manlius, NY,Mannsville, NY,Manorville, NY,Marathon, NY,Marcellus, NY,Marcy, NY,Margaretville, NY,Marilla, NY,Marion, NY,Marlboro, NY,Martinsburg, NY,Maryland, NY,Masonville, NY,Massapequa Park, NY,Massapequa, NY,Massena, NY,Mastic Beach, NY,Mastic, NY,Mattituck, NY,Maybrook, NY,Mayfield, NY,Mayville, NY,Mc Donough, NY,Mc Graw, NY,Mechanicville, NY,Medford, NY,Medina, NY,Medusa, NY,Melrose, NY,Melville, NY,Mendon, NY,Meridian, NY,Merrick, NY,Mexico, NY,Mid Island, NY,Middleburgh, NY,Middleport, NY,Middlesex, NY,Middletown, NY,Middleville, NY,Milford, NY,Mill Neck, NY,Millbrook, NY,Miller Place, NY,Millerton, NY,Millport, NY,Milton, NY,Mineola, NY,Minerva, NY,Minetto, NY,Mineville, NY,Minoa, NY,Mohawk, NY,Moira, NY,Monroe, NY,Monsey, NY,Montauk, NY,Montezuma, NY,Montgomery, NY,Monticello, NY,Montour Falls, NY,Mooers, NY,Moravia, NY,Moriah, NY,Moriches, NY,Morris, NY,Morrisonville, NY,Morristown, NY,Morrisville, NY,Mount Kisco, NY,Mount Morris, NY,Mount Sinai, NY,Mount Vernon, NY,Munnsville, NY,Nanuet, NY,Napanoch, NY,Naples, NY,Narrowsburg, NY,Nassau, NY,Natural Bridge, NY,Nedrow, NY,Nelliston, NY,Nesconset, NY,Neversink, NY,New Baltimore, NY,New Berlin, NY,New City, NY,New Hartford, NY,New Haven, NY,New Hyde Park, NY,New Lebanon, NY,New Lisbon, NY,New Paltz, NY,New Rochelle, NY,New Suffolk, NY,New Windsor, NY,New York Mills, NY,New York, NY,Newark Valley, NY,Newark, NY,Newburgh, NY,Newcomb, NY,Newfane, NY,Newfield, NY,Newport, NY,Niagara Falls, NY,Nichols, NY,Niverville, NY,Norfolk, NY,North Babylon, NY,North Bay, NY,North Boston, NY,North Collins, NY,North Hudson, NY,North Norwich, NY,North Salem, NY,North Tonawanda, NY,Northport, NY,Northville, NY,Norwich, NY,Norwood, NY,Nunda, NY,Nyack, NY,Oakdale, NY,Oakfield, NY,Oceanside, NY,Odessa, NY,Ogdensburg, NY,Olcott, NY,Old Bethpage, NY,Old Westbury, NY,Olean, NY,Oneida, NY,Oneonta, NY,Ontario, NY,Orangeburg, NY,Orchard Park, NY,Orient, NY,Oriskany Falls, NY,Oriskany, NY,Orwell, NY,Ossining, NY,Oswegatchie, NY,Oswego, NY,Otego, NY,Otisville, NY,Otto, NY,Ovid, NY,Owego, NY,Oxford, NY,Oyster Bay, NY,Painted Post, NY,Palatine Bridge, NY,Palenville, NY,Palmyra, NY,Panama, NY,Parish, NY,Parishville, NY,Patchogue, NY,Patterson, NY,Pavilion, NY,Pearl River, NY,Peconic, NY,Peekskill, NY,Pelham, NY,Penfield, NY,Penn Yan, NY,Perry, NY,Perrysburg, NY,Peru, NY,Petersburg, NY,Phelps, NY,Philadelphia, NY,Philmont, NY,Phoenicia, NY,Phoenix, NY,Piercefield, NY,Piermont, NY,Pike, NY,Pine Bush, NY,Pine Hill, NY,Pine Plains, NY,Pitcher, NY,Pittsford, NY,Plainview, NY,Plattekill, NY,Plattsburgh, NY,Pleasant Valley, NY,Pleasantville, NY,Plymouth, NY,Poestenkill, NY,Point Lookout, NY,Poland, NY,Pomona, NY,Pompey, NY,Port Byron, NY,Port Chester, NY,Port Ewen, NY,Port Henry, NY,Port Jefferson Station, NY,Port Jefferson, NY,Port Jervis, NY,Port Leyden, NY,Port Washington, NY,Portageville, NY,Porter Corners, NY,Portland, NY,Portville, NY,Potsdam, NY,Poughkeepsie, NY,Pound Ridge, NY,Prattsburgh, NY,Prattsville, NY,Preble, NY,Preston Hollow, NY,Prospect, NY,Pulaski, NY,Pulteney, NY,Putnam Station, NY,Putnam Valley, NY,Quogue, NY,Randolph, NY,Ransomville, NY,Ravena, NY,Reading Center, NY,Red Creek, NY,Red Hook, NY,Redfield, NY,Redford, NY,Redwood, NY,Remsen, NY,Remsenburg, NY,Rensselaer Falls, NY,Rensselaer, NY,Rensselaerville, NY,Rhinebeck, NY,Richburg, NY,Richfield Springs, NY,Richford, NY,Richland, NY,Richmond Hill, NY,Richmondville, NY,Richville, NY,Ridge, NY,Rifton, NY,Ripley, NY,Riverhead, NY,Rochester, NY,Rock Hill, NY,Rockville Centre, NY,Rocky Point, NY,Rodman, NY,Rome, NY,Romulus, NY,Ronkonkoma, NY,Roosevelt, NY,Roscoe, NY,Rose, NY,Roseboom, NY,Rosendale, NY,Roslyn Heights, NY,Roslyn, NY,Rotterdam Junction, NY,Round Lake, NY,Rouses Point, NY,Roxbury, NY,Rush, NY,Rushford, NY,Rushville, NY,Russell, NY,Rye, NY,Sackets Harbor, NY,Sag Harbor, NY,Sagaponack, NY,Saint Bonaventure, NY,Saint James, NY,Saint Johnsville, NY,Salamanca, NY,Salem, NY,Salisbury Center, NY,Sand Lake, NY,Sandy Creek, NY,Sangerfield, NY,Saranac Lake, NY,Saranac, NY,Saratoga Springs, NY,Sardinia, NY,Saugerties, NY,Savannah, NY,Savona, NY,Sayville, NY,Scarsdale, NY,Schaghticoke, NY,Schenectady, NY,Schodack Landing, NY,Schoharie, NY,Schroon Lake, NY,Schuyler Falls, NY,Schuyler Lake, NY,Schuylerville, NY,Scio, NY,Scipio Center, NY,Scottsville, NY,Sea Cliff, NY,Seaford, NY,Selden, NY,Seneca Falls, NY,Shandaken, NY,Sharon Springs, NY,Shelter Island Heights, NY,Shelter Island, NY,Shenorock, NY,Sherburne, NY,Sheridan, NY,Sherman, NY,Sherrill, NY,Shirley, NY,Shokan, NY,Shoreham, NY,Shortsville, NY,Shrub Oak, NY,Sidney, NY,Silver Creek, NY,Silver Springs, NY,Sinclairville, NY,Skaneateles, NY,Sloatsburg, NY,Smyrna, NY,Sodus Point, NY,Sodus, NY,Somers, NY,Sound Beach, NY,South Dayton, NY,South Fallsburg, NY,South Glens Falls, NY,Southampton, NY,Southold, NY,Speculator, NY,Spencer, NY,Spencerport, NY,Spring Valley, NY,Springville, NY,Staatsburg, NY,Stafford, NY,Stamford, NY,Stanfordville, NY,Star Lake, NY,Stephentown, NY,Sterling, NY,Stillwater, NY,Stockton, NY,Stone Ridge, NY,Stony Brook, NY,Stony Creek, NY,Stony Point, NY,Stratford, NY,Stuyvesant, NY,Suffern, NY,Summit, NY,Sylvan Beach, NY,Syosset, NY,Syracuse, NY,Tannersville, NY,Tappan, NY,Tarrytown, NY,Theresa, NY,Thiells, NY,Thompsonville, NY,Thornwood, NY,Ticonderoga, NY,Tillson, NY,Tioga Center, NY,Tomkins Cove, NY,Tonawanda, NY,Tribes Hill, NY,Troupsburg, NY,Troy, NY,Trumansburg, NY,Truxton, NY,Tuckahoe, NY,Tully, NY,Tupper Lake, NY,Turin, NY,Tuxedo Park, NY,Tyrone, NY,Ulster Park, NY,Unadilla, NY,Union Hill, NY,Union Springs, NY,Uniondale, NY,Unionville, NY,Utica, NY,Vails Gate, NY,Valatie, NY,Valhalla, NY,Valley Cottage, NY,Valley Falls, NY,Valley Stream, NY,Van Buren Point, NY,Van Etten, NY,Vernon, NY,Verona, NY,Verplanck, NY,Vestal, NY,Victor, NY,Victory Mills, NY,Voorheesville, NY,Waddington, NY,Wading River, NY,Wainscott, NY,Walden, NY,Wales Center, NY,Walker Valley, NY,Wallkill, NY,Walton, NY,Walworth, NY,Wampsville, NY,Wantagh, NY,Wappingers Falls, NY,Warrensburg, NY,Warsaw, NY,Warwick, NY,Washington Mills, NY,Washingtonville, NY,Waterford, NY,Waterloo, NY,Watertown, NY,Waterville, NY,Watervliet, NY,Watkins Glen, NY,Waverly, NY,Wawarsing, NY,Wayland, NY,Wayne, NY,Webster, NY,Weedsport, NY,Wells, NY,Wellsburg, NY,Wellsville, NY,West Babylon, NY,West Bloomfield, NY,West Haverstraw, NY,West Hempstead, NY,West Hurley, NY,West Islip, NY,West Monroe, NY,West Nyack, NY,West Point, NY,West Sand Lake, NY,West Sayville, NY,West Winfield, NY,Westbury, NY,Westerlo, NY,Westernville, NY,Westfield, NY,Westford, NY,Westhampton Beach, NY,Westhampton, NY,Westmoreland, NY,Westons Mills, NY,Westport, NY,White Plains, NY,Whitehall, NY,Whitesboro, NY,Whitney Point, NY,Willet, NY,Williamson, NY,Williamstown, NY,Williston Park, NY,Willsboro, NY,Wilmington, NY,Wilson, NY,Windham, NY,Windsor, NY,Wolcott, NY,Woodbury, NY,Woodhull, NY,Woodmere, NY,Woodridge, NY,Woodstock, NY,Worcester, NY,Wurtsboro, NY,Wyandanch, NY,Wynantskill, NY,Wyoming, NY,Yaphank, NY,Yonkers, NY,York, NY,Yorkshire, NY,Yorktown Heights, NY,Yorkville, NY,Youngstown, NY