In Houston City, transforming your living space requires careful consideration of the perfect tiles. Whether you desire to infuse elegance into your home or revamp a commercial space, the selection of tiles is paramount. This is where Ramirro Ceramica excels. As a trusted provider of ceramic and porcelain tiles, Ramirro Ceramica offers a vast array of high-quality options that cater to the diverse tastes and design preferences of Houston City residents. Combining affordability with exceptional craftsmanship, Ramirro Ceramica stands as the premier destination for individuals in search of top-notch tiles at competitive prices.
- History of Tiles in Houston City, Texas
- Famous tiles of Houston City Architectural inspiration for tiles in Houston City
- 3 Main Types of tiles
- 6 Types of Tiling Material available in Houston City Market for floor and wall
- Different types of sizes available in Houston City City
- Most common tiles pattern for Houston City citizen
- How Tiles are made? Process of manufacturing Tiles
- Trending tiles in Houston City
- 16 Things you must check before buy tiles as a Houston City
- Types of Surface finish according to Houston City environment
- How to Choose correct tiles for your project suitable for Houston City environment
- How to install tiles in Houston City?
- Finding Interior Designer, Tiles Installer, Tiling Expert or Architect in Houston City? Need Free Tiling Guide? Get personalised service.
- Local tiles dealer shops vs online shopping in Houston City
- Where can you buy quality tiles at a low price in Houston City?
- Advantage of buying tiles in Houston City direct from the manufacturer.
- Cost and Budgeting in Houston City
- Our Clients Testimony
- After Sales & Customer Service at Ramirro
- List of other cities in Texas where you can buy our tiles.
History of Tiles in Houston City, Texas
The history of tiles in Houston City, Texas, dates back to its early days of settlement and has evolved along with the city’s growth and architectural development. Here is an overview of the history of tiles in Houston:
Early Settlers and Influence of European Traditions:
- In the 19th century, Houston attracted settlers from various backgrounds, including Europeans who brought their tile-making traditions with them. These early settlers incorporated their knowledge of tile production and installation techniques, resulting in the use of tiles in the city’s early architecture.
Influence of Spanish and Mexican Tile Designs:
- Houston’s proximity to Mexico and its Spanish heritage have played a significant role in shaping the tile culture of the city. Spanish and Mexican tile designs, characterized by vibrant colors, intricate patterns, and Moorish influences, can be seen in both residential and commercial buildings across Houston.
Tiles in Historic Buildings:
- As Houston grew into a bustling city, numerous historic buildings were constructed, many of which incorporated tilework. Examples include the Harris County Courthouse, built in 1910, featuring beautiful ceramic tile details, and the Hotel Icon, which showcases the grandeur of ornate mosaic tile floors in its lobby.
Mid-Century Modern and Contemporary Tiles:
- In the mid-20th century, Houston experienced a surge in modern architectural styles, including mid-century modern and contemporary designs. These styles often embraced clean lines, minimalism, and experimentation with new materials, including innovative tile designs. Houston’s modern buildings showcase the use of tiles in innovative ways, such as incorporating geometric patterns, glass mosaics, and large-format tiles.
Tile Manufacturing and Industry:
- Houston has been home to several tile manufacturing and distribution companies throughout its history. These local manufacturers have contributed to the availability of tiles within the city, providing a range of options to architects, designers, and homeowners.
Tile Revival and Preservation:
- In recent years, there has been a renewed appreciation for historic preservation and restoration in Houston. Efforts have been made to preserve and restore the original tiles in historic buildings, ensuring their historical and architectural significance is maintained for future generations.
Today, tiles continue to be an integral part of Houston’s architectural landscape. The city’s vibrant mix of historical landmarks, modern structures, and cultural diversity influences the tile designs found in residential and commercial spaces. From traditional Spanish and Mexican-inspired tiles to contemporary and innovative designs, the history of tiles in Houston reflects the city’s rich cultural heritage and its ongoing commitment to architectural excellence.
Famous tiles of Houston City Architectural inspiration for tiles in Houston City
Houston City is home to several iconic buildings and landmarks that showcase stunning and famous tiles. These tiles not only add beauty and character to the city’s architecture but also reflect the rich history and cultural diversity of Houston. Here are some examples of famous tiles in Houston City:
- The Beer Can House: This unique folk art structure, adorned with thousands of beer cans, also features intricate mosaic tile work. The vibrant and colorful tiles create a visually captivating exterior that has become a beloved Houston landmark.
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens: The historic mansion, now part of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, boasts beautiful tilework throughout its gardens. The handcrafted tiles feature intricate patterns and designs inspired by nature, creating a serene and visually stunning outdoor space.
- Downtown Houston Tunnel System: Houston’s underground tunnel system, connecting various buildings in the downtown area, features tiled walls and floors. The tiles range from simple geometric patterns to elaborate murals, providing an interesting and artistic experience for pedestrians.
- Rothko Chapel: This renowned spiritual space in Houston is known for its tranquil atmosphere and contemplative art. The chapel features large, monochromatic tiles on the floor, creating a serene and minimalist setting that complements the artwork of Mark Rothko.
- The Menil Collection: The Menil Collection, a museum dedicated to modern and contemporary art, incorporates unique tile designs throughout its interior and exterior spaces. The tiles, often featuring abstract patterns or vivid colors, contribute to the museum’s artistic ambiance.
- Historic Buildings in the Heights: The historic neighborhood of the Heights in Houston is known for its charming Victorian-style homes. Many of these homes feature decorative tilework on their exteriors, including ornate mosaic designs and intricate patterns.
These famous tiles of Houston City highlight the artistic and cultural heritage of the city. From public art installations to historic buildings, these tiles contribute to Houston’s vibrant and diverse architectural landscape. Whether it’s the use of mosaics, intricate patterns, or bold colors, these tiles showcase the creativity and craftsmanship that can be found throughout the city.
3 Main Types of tiles
Tiles are an indispensable element when it comes to interior and exterior design, serving the dual purpose of functionality and aesthetic appeal in various spaces. They encompass a wide array of types, such as wall tiles, floor tiles, and elevation tiles, each tailored to fulfill a specific role and possessing distinctive characteristics.
Wall tiles are specifically crafted for vertical surfaces, be it walls, backsplashes, or shower enclosures. Apart from adding visual allure to a space, they also offer protection against moisture and stains. These tiles are commonly manufactured using materials like ceramic, porcelain, glass, stone, and metal, offering a vast spectrum of colors, patterns, and textures that cater to diverse design preferences.
Floor tiles, on the other hand, are engineered to withstand the rigors of heavy foot traffic and provide a resilient flooring surface. They need to possess strength, slip-resistance, and the ability to endure regular wear and tear. Ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, vinyl, and wood-look tiles are frequently utilized for flooring purposes due to their durability, versatility, and ease of maintenance.
Elevation tiles, also known as facade tiles, serve a vital role in external cladding applications. They contribute significantly to enhancing the aesthetics of buildings while safeguarding their exteriors against harsh weather conditions. Elevation tiles are commonly constructed using ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, and composite materials, offering attributes such as durability, resistance to fading, and low maintenance requirements.
The selection of the appropriate tile type for each specific application is crucial to ensure both functionality and design harmony. Whether the goal is to enhance the walls, create a long-lasting floor surface, or construct a captivating facade, tiles provide endless possibilities for transforming spaces and creating unique visual experiences. With an extensive range of materials, colors, patterns, and textures available, individuals can unleash their creativity and design spaces that reflect their personal style and vision. From contemporary minimalism to rustic charm or avant-garde sophistication, tiles serve as a versatile medium for expressing artistic ideas and realizing interior and exterior design dreams.
6 Types of Tiling Material available in Houston City Market for floor and wall
In Houston City, a wide variety of tile options are available to suit different preferences and design needs. Here are some commonly found types of tiles in the Houston market:
- Ceramic Tiles: Made from clay and other natural materials, ceramic tiles are fired in a kiln. They come in various sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes. Ceramic tiles are known for their affordability, durability, and easy maintenance, making them a popular choice for both residential and commercial applications.
- Porcelain Tiles: Similar to ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles are made from denser clay and fired at higher temperatures. This results in a tile that is stronger, more moisture-resistant, and highly durable. Porcelain tiles are available in a wide range of designs, including options that resemble wood, stone, or concrete. They are commonly used for both floors and walls, offering both style and functionality.
- Natural Stone Tiles: Natural stone tiles, such as marble, granite, travertine, slate, and limestone, provide a luxurious and timeless look. These tiles are cut from natural stone blocks, offering unique variations in color, texture, and veining. Natural stone tiles are highly durable and can add elegance to both indoor and outdoor spaces. However, they require regular sealing and maintenance to preserve their appearance.
- Glass Tiles: Glass tiles are a popular choice for adding a modern and sleek touch to spaces. They come in various sizes, shapes, and colors, including translucent and iridescent options. Glass tiles are commonly used for backsplashes, accent walls, and decorative elements. They reflect light, creating a vibrant and visually appealing effect. However, they are more prone to scratching and require careful installation.
- Cement Tiles: Cement tiles, also known as encaustic tiles, are handcrafted tiles made from a mixture of cement, sand, and pigments. They are known for their intricate patterns and vibrant colors. Cement tiles are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including floors, walls, and backsplashes. They require proper sealing and maintenance to ensure longevity.
- Vinyl Tiles: Vinyl tiles are a popular choice due to their affordability, versatility, and easy installation. They are available in a wide range of designs, including options that mimic the appearance of natural stone, wood, or ceramic tiles. Vinyl tiles are highly durable, water-resistant, and comfortable underfoot, making them suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
- With such a diverse selection of tile options, residents and designers in Houston City can find the perfect tiles to bring their vision to life and create stunning and functional spaces.
Different types of sizes available in Houston City City
Color Body Tiles Importer in Houston City:
Tiles Company: Ramirro Ceramica
Sizes in mm(millimeters): 800×2400: 800×3000: 800×3200, 1200×2400,
1200×3000, 1200×3200, 1200×1600, 1600×3200
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Full Body Tiles Supplier in Houston City
Tiles Supplying Company: Ramirro Ceramica Offline Dealer store and Online Shop
Sizes in mm(millimeters): 300×300, 600×600, 600×1200, 800×1600
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Ceramic tiles company in Houston City
Tiles Manufacturing Company: Ramirro Ceramica Offline Dealer store and Online Shop
Sizes in mm(millimeters): 200*300, 250*375, 250*750, 300*450, 300*600, 200*600, 300×900, 300*300, 369*396 (400*400), 500*500, 600*600, 100*300, 200*200, 75*300, 100*200, 150*150.
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Porcelain or Vitrified Tiles Manufacturer in Houston City
Tiles Manufacturing Company: Ramirro Ceramica Offline Dealer store and Online Shop
Sizes in mm (millimeters):
Small Size: 300*600, 600*600, 600*1200, 800*800
Heavy duty parking tiles (Porcelain Vitrified): 300*300, 400*400, 600×600
Porcelain Slab Big Sizes (Porcelain Vitrified): 800*1600, 1200*1200, 1000*1000, 1200×1800, 900*1800, 1200×2400
Wooden Strips (Porcelain Vitrified): 200*1200, 200*1000
Step & Riser (Porcelain Vitrified): 200*900, 300*900, 200*1000, 300*1000
Porcelain Slab Big Sizes (Porcelain Vitrified): 800*1600, 1200*1200, 1000*1000, 1200×1800, 900*1800, 1200×2400
Thickness: Various from 6mm to 18mm
Color: Multiple colors
Area: Wall and Floors
Most common tiles pattern for Houston City citizen
Houston City citizens often prefer a variety of tile patterns that reflect their unique tastes and design preferences. While individual preferences may vary, here are some of the most common tile patterns favored by Houston City residents:
- Straight Lay: The straight lay pattern is a classic and popular choice among Houston City citizens. It involves installing tiles in a simple, straight grid pattern, creating clean lines and a timeless look. This pattern is versatile and works well in both traditional and modern settings.
- Herringbone: The herringbone pattern is a favorite among Houston residents seeking a touch of sophistication and visual interest. This pattern involves laying rectangular tiles in a zigzag pattern, resulting in a distinctive V-shaped arrangement. Herringbone adds a dynamic and stylish element to any space, making it a popular choice for floors, backsplashes, and feature walls.
- Diagonal: The diagonal pattern involves installing square tiles at a 45-degree angle to the walls, creating a diagonal grid. This pattern can visually expand a room and add a sense of movement and energy. It offers a unique alternative to the traditional straight lay, providing an interesting visual impact.
- Basket Weave: The basket weave pattern is a timeless choice that adds a touch of elegance to any space. It involves alternating sets of rectangular tiles to create a woven, basket-like pattern. This pattern is commonly used in bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways, creating a visually appealing and textured surface.
- Versailles: The Versailles pattern, also known as the French pattern or modular pattern, features a combination of different-sized tiles arranged in a repeating pattern. This pattern often includes square, rectangular, and interlocking tiles, creating a dynamic and visually intricate layout. The Versailles pattern is particularly popular for outdoor spaces, such as patios and courtyards.
- Subway: The subway tile pattern, inspired by the classic subway stations of the early 20th century, remains a popular choice in Houston City. This pattern features rectangular tiles, typically in a 3:6 or 4:8 size ratio, arranged in a brick-like pattern. Subway tiles are commonly used in kitchens, bathrooms, and backsplashes, providing a clean and timeless look.
While these are some of the most common tile patterns preferred by Houston City citizens, the choices ultimately depend on individual preferences, design goals, and the overall aesthetic of the space. Houston’s diverse population and architectural landscape contribute to a wide range of tile patterns and styles, ensuring that residents have plenty of options to create their desired look and ambiance.
How Tiles are made? Process of manufacturing Tiles
When making tiles, we start by choosing special materials like clay and minerals. These materials are mixed with water to make a smooth paste. Then, we use a machine to shape the paste into the size and design we want. The shaped tiles are then dried in a special room to make them hard and remove any water.
After they are dry, we put the tiles in an oven called a kiln, where they are baked at very high temperatures. This makes the tiles strong, so they don’t easily break or get damaged. Sometimes, we also put a special shiny or smooth coating on the tiles, which we call glazing. This makes the tiles look even more beautiful. The glaze is like a layer of glass that is heated and fused onto the tiles.
Once the tiles are done, we check them carefully to make sure they are perfect. Then, we pack them up and send them to the stores or customers. Making tiles takes a lot of time and skill, and many different steps are involved. It can take weeks to finish making the tiles and send them to people who want to use them in their homes or buildings.
Trending tiles in Houston City
16 Things you must check before buy tiles as a Houston City
As a customer, there are several things you must check before purchasing tiles. Firstly, consider the size of the tiles and whether they will fit in the area you plan to use them in. You should also check the quality of the tiles and ensure that they are suitable for the intended use and will be durable over time. It’s crucial to check the color and pattern variations between the tiles to ensure that they match and blend well with the surroundings. Additionally, check for any chips or cracks in the tiles as this could affect the overall appearance. Lastly, compare prices from different stores and ensure you are getting a fair price for the quality of tiles you are purchasing. Here are some points to check before:
- Thickness Test
- Flatness of Surface test
- Glossy Test
- MOR Hardness test
- Rectangular Sides testing
- Stain Testing
- Whiteness test
- Water absorption testing
- Colour Accuracy testing
- Deciding on Tile Material
- Measuring Tile Size and Shape
- Assessing Tile Color and Texture
- Understanding Tile Grading
- Checking Tile Finishing
- Testing Tile Durability
- Asking for Expert Advice
Difference between flooring types in Houston City: stone tiles vs porcelain tiles
When it comes to flooring options in Houston City, two popular choices are stone tiles and porcelain tiles. While both options offer their own unique benefits, there are several key differences between them.
- Material Composition:
- Stone Tiles: Stone tiles are made from natural stone, such as marble, granite, travertine, limestone, or slate. These tiles are quarried and then cut into specific sizes and shapes for use in flooring.
- Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain tiles are composed of finely ground clay mixed with other minerals and fired at high temperatures. This process creates a dense and durable tile with a water absorption rate of less than 0.5%.
- Stone Tiles: Stone tiles are known for their durability and longevity. They can withstand heavy foot traffic and are resistant to scratches and chips. However, certain types of stone, such as marble, may require regular sealing to protect them from stains and etching.
- Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain tiles are exceptionally durable and highly resistant to wear and tear. They are less likely to chip or crack compared to stone tiles. Porcelain tiles also have a high resistance to moisture, making them suitable for areas with high humidity, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Stone Tiles: Stone tiles require regular maintenance to keep them looking their best. They may need to be sealed periodically to protect against stains and moisture penetration. Cleaning stone tiles often involves using specific cleaners formulated for natural stone to avoid damaging the surface.
- Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain tiles are relatively low maintenance. They are resistant to stains, scratches, and moisture, making them easy to clean. Regular sweeping and mopping are usually sufficient to keep porcelain tiles in good condition.
- Aesthetic Appeal:
- Stone Tiles: Stone tiles exude a natural and timeless beauty. Each type of stone has its unique color variations, veining, and texture, adding character and elegance to a space. Stone tiles can create a warm and inviting ambiance, particularly in areas like living rooms, bedrooms, or entryways.
- Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain tiles offer a wide range of design options. They can mimic the appearance of natural stone, including marble, granite, or slate, while also replicating the look of wood, concrete, or other materials. Porcelain tiles come in various colors, patterns, and textures, allowing for versatile design possibilities.
- Stone Tiles: Stone tiles tend to be more expensive than porcelain tiles. The cost varies depending on the type of stone chosen, with more exotic and rare stones typically commanding higher prices.
- Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain tiles are generally more affordable than natural stone tiles. While high-end porcelain tiles can be comparable in price to certain stone tiles, there are also more budget-friendly options available.
Ultimately, the choice between stone tiles and porcelain tiles for flooring in Houston City depends on personal preferences, budget, and the specific needs of the space. Stone tiles offer a luxurious and natural aesthetic, while porcelain tiles provide durability, versatility, and ease of maintenance. Considering factors such as the desired look, location within the home, and lifestyle requirements will help determine the most suitable flooring option for a particular project.
One renowned manufacturer of porcelain tile slabs is Ramirro Ceramica. They specialize in producing premium slabs that can be used to decorate various spaces. Ramirro Ceramica offers a wide range of options, including different colors, finishes, and sizes, allowing for endless possibilities when it comes to creating stylish and functional environments. Whether you’re looking to revamp your bathroom or design a modern kitchen, porcelain tiles from Ramirro Ceramica provide a versatile and long-lasting solution that combines aesthetics with practicality.
Types of Surface finish according to Houston City environment
Experience the breathtaking allure of ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles that will transform your home into a masterpiece of design. At Ramirro Ceramica, we understand the importance of selecting the perfect tiles to satisfy your aesthetic cravings. As you embark on your tile selection journey, explore the delightful world of finishes that will leave you craving for more.
Indulge in the lustrous radiance of glossy finishes, adding a touch of opulence and sophistication to your living spaces. These tiles exude a luxurious sheen that elevates the ambiance and creates an atmosphere of grandeur. Feel the allure of a high-end sanctuary within the comfort of your own home.
Embrace the understated elegance of matte finishes, a popular choice that exudes timeless charm. These tiles offer a smooth and velvety texture, creating a warm and inviting environment. Perfect for budget-conscious individuals who seek a harmonious blend of style and affordability.
Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of satin and rustic finishes, which embrace the natural imperfections and textures of the tiles. These finishes provide a captivating visual appeal, evoking a sense of authenticity and uniqueness in your living spaces. Let the raw beauty of these tiles transport you to a serene retreat where nature’s touch is ever-present.
Prioritize safety without compromising on style with our anti-skid tiles. These specially designed tiles offer a secure grip, ensuring stability and preventing slips and falls. Experience peace of mind knowing that your floors are not only aesthetically pleasing but also safe for you and your loved ones.
For those who crave a seamless fusion of nature’s palette, our sugar-finished tiles are a true delight. With their natural appearance and versatility, these tiles effortlessly blend with any decor style. Create a captivating symphony of colors and patterns, making each space a reflection of your personal taste and style.
Let the expertise of Ramirro Ceramica guide you through the vast array of finishes available, ensuring that you find the perfect tiles to satisfy your design cravings. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to helping you curate a space that exudes beauty, elegance, and functionality.
Discover the exquisite world of ceramic and porcelain tiles at Ramirro Ceramica, where every step brings you closer to the home of your dreams.
How to Choose correct tiles for your project suitable for Houston City environment
Choosing the Right Supplier:
- Evaluate the supplier chain to ensure a reliable source of tiles for your project.
- Consider the availability and accessibility of supplies to avoid delays.
- Research and compare different suppliers to find the most suitable one.
Types of Tiles you Need:
- Determine the specific types of tiles required for your project.
- Consider popular options like ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles.
- Look for durability, style, and a variety of color options to match your decor.
- Explore online sellers to easily find the perfect tiles for your home.
Price of Tiles:
- Set a budget for your tile project and consider the cost of different options.
- Compare prices from various suppliers to get the best value for your money.
- Keep in mind that higher quality tiles may come at a higher price.
Weight of Tiles per box packaging:
- Check the weight of tiles per box to ensure ease of transportation and installation.
- Consider the weight capacity of your space and any limitations for handling heavy tiles.
Effect of climate on tiles:
- Understand how different tile materials and finishes react to your specific climate.
- Consider factors such as temperature changes, humidity, and exposure to moisture.
- Choose tiles that are suitable for the Houston City environment, ensuring durability and resistance to weather-related issues.
- Determine the desired style for your project, considering various options available.
- Examine the colors and textures of ceramic tiles to see how they interact with other elements in the room.
- Read customer reviews to gain insights into popular ceramic tile styles.
- Consider ease of cleaning and maintenance when choosing ceramic tiles.
- Evaluate the specific space where the tiles will be installed.
- Take into account the layout, dimensions, and intended use of the area.
- Ensure that the chosen ceramic tiles fit within your budget and desired style.
- Explore a wide range of ceramic tile options to find the perfect match for your needs.
How to install tiles in Houston City?
Installing tiles requires careful preparation and attention to detail. Here is a general step-by-step guide on how to install tiles:
- Gather the necessary tools and materials: You will need tiles, tile adhesive, a notched trowel, tile spacers, a tile cutter or wet saw, a grout float, grout, a sponge, and a tile leveling system if desired.
- Prepare the surface: Ensure that the surface where the tiles will be installed is clean, dry, and level. Remove any existing flooring or debris, and repair any cracks or uneven areas.
- Plan the layout: Before applying adhesive, plan the tile layout by dry-fitting the tiles in the desired pattern. Start from the center of the room or focal point and work your way outward. Adjust the layout as needed to avoid thin, narrow cuts at the edges.
- Apply adhesive: Using a notched trowel, spread tile adhesive on a small section of the surface. Create ridges in the adhesive to ensure proper adhesion. Only apply adhesive to an area that can be tiled within the adhesive’s drying time.
- Install the tiles: Press each tile firmly into the adhesive, using tile spacers to maintain consistent spacing between tiles. Make sure the tiles are level and aligned with the layout plan. Continue applying adhesive and installing tiles section by section.
- Cut tiles as needed: Use a tile cutter or wet saw to cut tiles to fit along edges, corners, or around obstacles. Measure carefully and make precise cuts.
- Allow adhesive to dry: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for drying time. Avoid walking on the tiles or applying pressure until the adhesive is fully cured.
- Apply grout: Once the adhesive is dry, remove tile spacers and prepare the grout according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Use a grout float to apply grout diagonally, pressing it into the gaps between tiles. Remove excess grout with the float at a 45-degree angle.
- Clean the tiles: After about 15-30 minutes, when the grout starts to set, use a damp sponge to gently wipe off grout residue from the tile surfaces. Rinse the sponge frequently and continue cleaning until the tiles are clean and the grout lines are smooth.
- Final touches: Allow the grout to cure for the recommended time, typically 24-48 hours. Afterward, apply a grout sealer to protect the grout from stains and moisture if desired.
Finding Interior Designer, Tiles Installer, Tiling Expert or Architect in Houston City? Need Free Tiling Guide? Get personalised service.
Looking for an interior designer, tiles installer, tiling expert, or architect in Houston City? Look no further! Our team will help you find the right professional for your specific needs. Plus, our team is happy to offer you a free tiling expert guide to help you get started on your project. Contact Ramirro Ceramica today for more information or schedule an online meeting.
Local tiles dealer shops vs online shopping in Houston City
Local Tiles Dealer Shops in Houston City:
When looking for tiles in Houston City, visiting local tiles dealer shops offers several advantages. Firstly, you can have a hands-on experience with the tiles, allowing you to feel their texture and examine their quality up close. Knowledgeable staff at these shops can provide personalized assistance and advice, helping you make informed decisions based on your specific requirements. Additionally, by visiting the shops, you can see the true colors and variations of the tiles under different lighting conditions, ensuring they match your desired aesthetic. Supporting local businesses not only contributes to the local economy but also allows you to avoid shipping costs and delays associated with online shopping.
Online Tiles Shopping in Houston City:
If convenience is a priority, online tiles shopping in Houston City offers a wide range of benefits. You can browse through an extensive selection of tiles from various suppliers and brands without leaving your home. Customer reviews and ratings provide valuable insights to help you make informed decisions. By comparing prices, you can find the best deals without the need to physically visit multiple stores. Online promotions and discounts offered by tile retailers further enhance the cost-saving aspect. With the tiles delivered directly to your doorstep, you save time and effort. Moreover, online shopping provides access to a wider variety of tile options that may not be available locally. Utilizing virtual tools and online resources, you can even visualize how the tiles will look in your space before making a purchase.
Factors to Consider:
When deciding between local shops and online shopping, consider several factors. The urgency of your project and the available time for tile shopping may influence your choice. If tactile experience is crucial to you, visiting local shops becomes more important. Assess your comfort level with online shopping and your willingness to rely on descriptions and images provided online. Take shipping costs, return policies, and delivery times into account when considering online shopping. Additionally, consider any specific requirements or concerns related to installation and after-sales service, as some local shops may offer specialized services in these areas.
Ramirro Ceramica, for example, is available in both markets – offline and online, providing you with the flexibility to shop for tiles according to your preferences and needs.
Where can you buy quality tiles at a low price in Houston City?
If you’re searching for high-quality tiles at affordable prices in Houston City, look no further than Ramirro Ceramica. As an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of tiles in the USA, we offer a wide range of options to suit your needs. With my extensive experience of 25 years as a Ceramic Specialist, I have closely followed the trends in ceramic tile manufacturing, witnessing the evolution from traditional clay tiles to modern digitally printed designs with realistic effects. I have encountered countless tile patterns, sizes, materials, pricing, and installation techniques throughout my career, providing me with a wealth of knowledge to guide your purchase decisions. At Ramirro Ceramica, we strive to offer exceptional products and ensure that you receive the best value for your money. Trust in our expertise and visit us to explore our extensive selection of tiles that will meet your expectations and transform your space.
Advantage of buying tiles in Houston City direct from the manufacturer.
- Cost Savings: By eliminating middlemen and retailers, buying tiles directly from the manufacturer can often result in cost savings. Manufacturers can offer competitive pricing as they have control over the entire production process, from sourcing materials to distribution.
- Access to a Wide Range of Options: Manufacturers typically have a larger inventory and a broader range of tile options compared to retailers. They can offer a wide selection of styles, colors, sizes, and finishes, giving you more choices to find the perfect tiles for your project.
- Customization Opportunities: Direct communication with the manufacturer allows for customization options. You can discuss your specific requirements, such as size, shape, color variations, or even unique patterns, and the manufacturer may be able to accommodate your requests.
- Quality Assurance: Buying directly from the manufacturer ensures that you are getting tiles that meet the highest quality standards. Manufacturers have a vested interest in maintaining their reputation, so they are more likely to prioritize quality control throughout the production process.
- Technical Expertise and Guidance: Manufacturers possess in-depth knowledge about their products. They can provide technical information, guidance on installation techniques, and advice on maintenance and care. They understand their tiles better than anyone and can assist you in making informed decisions.
- Direct Communication and Support: When you buy from a manufacturer, you have direct access to their customer service and support teams. If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with your tiles, you can reach out to them directly for assistance.
- Timely Delivery: Manufacturers often have efficient supply chains and streamlined processes, which can result in faster delivery times compared to buying from retailers who may rely on third-party suppliers. This is particularly beneficial if you have a strict project timeline.
- Building Relationships: Establishing a relationship with a tile manufacturer can be advantageous for future projects. They may offer loyalty programs, discounts, or priority access to new products. Additionally, having a direct line of communication can be valuable if you require additional tiles or support in the future.
It’s important to note that while buying tiles directly from the manufacturer offers numerous benefits, it may not always be feasible or practical for all projects. Factors such as location, availability, and specific tile requirements should be considered when making a purchasing decision.
Cost and Budgeting in Houston City
When it comes to design, tiles play a crucial role in enhancing the aesthetic appeal of a space. In Houston, Texas, a diverse market offers a wide range of tile options to suit various styles and preferences. However, it’s important to consider cost and budgeting factors to make informed decisions and ensure a satisfactory outcome. This article will explore the key aspects of cost and budgeting when selecting tiles in Houston, Texas.
Tile prices and installation costs:
Tile prices can vary based on material, design, and brand. In Houston, expect to find options ranging from affordable ceramic tiles to higher-end porcelain and natural stone tiles. Additionally, installation costs should be factored in, considering project complexity, floor preparation requirements, and labor fees. Obtaining multiple quotes from reputable tile installers can help in assessing reasonable costs.
Cost-effective options and alternatives:
For budget-conscious individuals, there are cost-effective tile options available. Ceramic tiles, for instance, provide an affordable alternative to pricier materials. Opting for larger tile formats can reduce installation time and labor costs. Additionally, selecting tile designs that mimic luxurious materials like marble or hardwood allows for achieving a high-end look at a fraction of the cost. Exploring discounted or clearance tiles can also yield significant savings.
Return on investment:
Investing in high-quality tiles can offer long-term benefits and increase property value. Durable materials such as porcelain or natural stone can withstand heavy foot traffic and last for years, reducing the need for replacements. Well-maintained tiles enhance the aesthetic appeal and can attract potential buyers, contributing to the resale value of a property. Proper installation and regular maintenance are essential for maximizing the lifespan and appearance of the tiles. Warranties or guarantees offered by manufacturers provide additional protection and peace of mind.
Our Clients Testimony
At Ramirro Ceramica, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service. We strive to create a welcoming and comfortable environment in which our clients can make informed decisions about their projects.
Our team of experienced ceramicists are available to answer any questions you may have about the materials, techniques and designs we use. We are also happy to give advice on how to best care for your ceramic tiles and other products.
We understand that making decisions about your ceramic projects can be daunting, so we make sure that our team are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Whether you’re looking for a unique design or just need some advice on maintenance, our team are here to help. At Ramirro Ceramica, we strive to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
Check out our google reviews and rating online.
After Sales & Customer Service at Ramirro
Let’s hear it from one of our clients. For privacy reasons I will need to name them – Client “A”.
Client “A” – I recently had the pleasure of working with Ramirro Ceramica for my tile project, and I couldn’t be more impressed with their exceptional customer service and commitment to customer satisfaction. I had ordered a significant quantity of tiles for my home renovation, and unfortunately, some of them were damaged during transport.
When I contacted Ramirro Ceramica to address the issue, their team responded promptly and took immediate action to resolve the problem. They not only apologised for the inconvenience but went above and beyond by offering a refund for the damaged tiles as per insurance. This gesture demonstrated their commitment to ensuring that their customers are completely satisfied with their products and services.
The process of obtaining the refund was seamless and hassle-free. Ramirro Ceramica’s staff guided me through the necessary steps and handled the refund with professionalism and efficiency. I truly appreciate their understanding and quick resolution of the situation.
Throughout the entire experience, I was impressed by the level of care and attention Ramirro Ceramica provided. Their willingness to rectify the situation promptly and without any additional costs exceeded my expectations. It gave me peace of mind knowing that I was dealing with a company that values its customers and stands behind the quality of their products.
I highly recommend Ramirro Ceramica to anyone in need of exceptional tile products and outstanding customer service. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and their willingness to go the extra mile make them a reliable and trustworthy choice. I am grateful for their assistance and will undoubtedly turn to them for any future tile needs.
Thank you, Ramirro Ceramica, for your outstanding service and for ensuring that my tile project was completed smoothly and to my utmost satisfaction.
List of other cities in Texas where you can buy our tiles.
Here are list of cities and towns where you can shop Ramirro Ceramica tiles in Texas –
Abbott, TX,Abernathy, TX,Abilene, TX,Ackerly, TX,Addison, TX,Agua Dulce, TX,Alamo, TX,Alba, TX,Albany, TX,Aledo, TX,Alice, TX,Allen, TX,Alpine, TX,Alto, TX,Alvarado, TX,Alvin, TX,Alvord, TX,Amarillo, TX,Amherst, TX,Anahuac, TX,Anderson, TX,Andrews, TX,Angleton, TX,Anna, TX,Annona, TX,Anson, TX,Anthony, TX,Anton, TX,Aransas Pass, TX,Archer City, TX,Argyle, TX,Arlington, TX,Arp, TX,Asherton, TX,Aspermont, TX,Athens, TX,Atlanta, TX,Aubrey, TX,Austin, TX,Avery, TX,Avinger, TX,Azle, TX,Bacliff, TX,Bailey, TX,Baird, TX,Ballinger, TX,Balmorhea, TX,Bandera, TX,Bangs, TX,Bardwell, TX,Barry, TX,Barstow, TX,Bartlett, TX,Bastrop, TX,Batesville, TX,Bay City, TX,Bayside, TX,Baytown, TX,Beasley, TX,Beaumont, TX,Beckville, TX,Bedford, TX,Beeville, TX,Bellaire, TX,Bellevue, TX,Bells, TX,Bellville, TX,Belton, TX,Benavides, TX,Benjamin, TX,Bertram, TX,Big Lake, TX,Big Sandy, TX,Big Spring, TX,Big Wells, TX,Bigfoot, TX,Bishop, TX,Blackwell, TX,Blanco, TX,Blanket, TX,Blessing, TX,Bloomburg, TX,Blooming Grove, TX,Bloomington, TX,Blossom, TX,Blue Ridge, TX,Blum, TX,Boerne, TX,Bogata, TX,Boling, TX,Bonham, TX,Booker, TX,Borger, TX,Bovina, TX,Bowie, TX,Boyd, TX,Brackettville, TX,Brady, TX,Brazoria, TX,Breckenridge, TX,Bremond, TX,Brenham, TX,Bridge City, TX,Bridgeport, TX,Bronte, TX,Brookshire, TX,Brownfield, TX,Brownsboro, TX,Brownsville, TX,Brownwood, TX,Bruceville, TX,Bruni, TX,Bryan, TX,Bryson, TX,Buchanan Dam, TX,Buckholts, TX,Buda, TX,Buffalo Gap, TX,Buffalo, TX,Bullard, TX,Bulverde, TX,Buna, TX,Burkburnett, TX,Burkeville, TX,Burleson, TX,Burnet, TX,Burton, TX,Byers, TX,Bynum, TX,Daingerfield, TX,Daisetta, TX,Dalhart, TX,Dallas, TX,Damon, TX,Danbury, TX,Darrouzett, TX,Dawson, TX,Dayton, TX,De Kalb, TX,De Leon, TX,Deanville, TX,Decatur, TX,Deer Park, TX,Del Rio, TX,Dell City, TX,Denison, TX,Denton, TX,Denver City, TX,Deport, TX,Desoto, TX,Detroit, TX,Devers, TX,Devine, TX,Deweyville, TX,Diboll, TX,Dickens, TX,Dickinson, TX,Dilley, TX,Dimmitt, TX,Dodd City, TX,Donna, TX,Driscoll, TX,Dublin, TX,Dumas, TX,Duncanville, TX,Eagle Lake, TX,Eagle Pass, TX,Early, TX,Earth, TX,East Bernard, TX,Eastland, TX,Easton, TX,Ector, TX,Edcouch, TX,Eden, TX,Edgewood, TX,Edinburg, TX,Edna, TX,Edroy, TX,El Campo, TX,El Indio, TX,El Paso, TX,Eldorado, TX,Electra, TX,Elgin, TX,Elkhart, TX,Elmendorf, TX,Elsa, TX,Emory, TX,Encinal, TX,Ennis, TX,Euless, TX,Eustace, TX,Evadale, TX,Evant, TX,Fabens, TX,Fairfield, TX,Falcon Heights, TX,Falfurrias, TX,Falls City, TX,Farmersville, TX,Farwell, TX,Fate, TX,Fayetteville, TX,Ferris, TX,Flatonia, TX,Florence, TX,Floresville, TX,Flower Mound, TX,Floydada, TX,Forney, TX,Forsan, TX,Fort Davis, TX,Fort Hancock, TX,Fort Stockton, TX,Fort Worth, TX,Franklin, TX,Frankston, TX,Fredericksburg, TX,Freeport, TX,Freer, TX,Fresno, TX,Friendswood, TX,Friona, TX,Frisco, TX,Fritch, TX,Frost, TX,Fruitvale, TX,Fulshear, TX,Fulton, TX,Gainesville, TX,Galena Park, TX,Gallatin, TX,Galveston, TX,Ganado, TX,Gardendale, TX,Garland, TX,Garrison, TX,Gary, TX,Gatesville, TX,George West, TX,Georgetown, TX,Geronimo, TX,Giddings, TX,Gilmer, TX,Gladewater, TX,Glen Rose, TX,Godley, TX,Goldsmith, TX,Goldthwaite, TX,Goliad, TX,Gonzales, TX,Goodrich, TX,Gordon, TX,Goree, TX,Gorman, TX,Graford, TX,Graham, TX,Granbury, TX,Grand Prairie, TX,Grand Saline, TX,Grandfalls, TX,Grandview, TX,Granger, TX,Grapeland, TX,Grapevine, TX,Greenville, TX,Gregory, TX,Groesbeck, TX,Groom, TX,Groves, TX,Groveton, TX,Gruver, TX,Gunter, TX,Gustine, TX,Hale Center, TX,Hallettsville, TX,Hallsville, TX,Hamilton, TX,Hamlin, TX,Happy, TX,Hardin, TX,Harker Heights, TX,Harlingen, TX,Harper, TX,Hart, TX,Hartley, TX,Haskell, TX,Haslet, TX,Hawkins, TX,Hawley, TX,Hearne, TX,Hebbronville, TX,Hedley, TX,Helotes, TX,Hemphill, TX,Hempstead, TX,Henderson, TX,Henrietta, TX,Hereford, TX,Hermleigh, TX,Hewitt, TX,Hico, TX,Hidalgo, TX,Higgins, TX,Highlands, TX,Hillsboro, TX,Hitchcock, TX,Holland, TX,Holliday, TX,Hondo, TX,Honey Grove, TX,Hooks, TX,Houston, TX,Howe, TX,Hubbard, TX,Hughes Springs, TX,Humble, TX,Hungerford, TX,Huntington, TX,Huntsville, TX,Hurst, TX,Hutchins, TX,Idalou, TX,Imperial, TX,Industry, TX,Inez, TX,Ingleside, TX,Ingram, TX,Iowa Park, TX,Iraan, TX,Iredell, TX,Irving, TX,Italy, TX,Itasca, TX,Jacksboro, TX,Jacksonville, TX,Jasper, TX,Jayton, TX,Jefferson, TX,Jewett, TX,Joaquin, TX,Johnson City, TX,Josephine, TX,Joshua, TX,Karnes City, TX,Kaufman, TX,Keene, TX,Kemah, TX,Kemp, TX,Kempner, TX,Kendleton, TX,Kenedy, TX,Kennard, TX,Kennedale, TX,Kerens, TX,Kermit, TX,Kerrville, TX,Kilgore, TX,Killeen, TX,Kingsbury, TX,Kingsland, TX,Kingsville, TX,Kirbyville, TX,Knippa, TX,Knox City, TX,Kosse, TX,Kountze, TX,Kress, TX,Krum, TX,Kyle, TX,La Blanca, TX,La Coste, TX,La Feria, TX,La Grange, TX,La Joya, TX,La Marque, TX,La Porte, TX,La Pryor, TX,La Vernia, TX,La Villa, TX,Ladonia, TX,Lake Dallas, TX,Lake Jackson, TX,Lamesa, TX,Lampasas, TX,Lancaster, TX,Laredo, TX,Lasara, TX,Latexo, TX,Laughlin A F B, TX,Lavon, TX,Lawn, TX,League City, TX,Leakey, TX,Leander, TX,Lefors, TX,Leonard, TX,Leroy, TX,Levelland, TX,Lewisville, TX,Lexington, TX,Liberty Hill, TX,Liberty, TX,Lincoln, TX,Lindale, TX,Linden, TX,Lindsay, TX,Lipann, TX,Little Elm, TX,Little River Academy, TX,Littlefield, TX,Liverpool, TX,Livingston, TX,Llano, TX,Lockhart, TX,Lockney, TX,Lolita, TX,Lometa, TX,Lone Oak, TX,Lone Star, TX,Longview, TX,Loraine, TX,Lorena, TX,Los Ebanos, TX,Los Fresnos, TX,Los Indios, TX,Lott, TX,Lozano, TX,Lubbock, TX,Lueders, TX,Lufkin, TX,Lumberton, TX,Lyford, TX,Lytle, TX,Mabank, TX,Madisonville, TX,Magnolia, TX,Malakoff, TX,Malone, TX,Manor, TX,Mansfield, TX,Manvel, TX,Marble Falls, TX,Marfa, TX,Marion, TX,Markham, TX,Marlin, TX,Marquez, TX,Marshall, TX,Mart, TX,Martindale, TX,Mason, TX,Matador, TX,Mathis, TX,Maud, TX,Mauriceville, TX,Maypearl, TX,Mc Camey, TX,Mc Gregor, TX,Mc Kinney, TX,Mc Queeney, TX,Mcallen, TX,Mclean, TX,Meadow, TX,Medina, TX,Megargel, TX,Melissa, TX,Memphis, TX,Menard, TX,Mercedes, TX,Meridian, TX,Merkel, TX,Mertzon, TX,Mesquite, TX,Mexia, TX,Miami, TX,Midland, TX,Midlothian, TX,Midway, TX,Milam, TX,Milano, TX,Miles, TX,Milford, TX,Millsap, TX,Mineola, TX,Mineral Wells, TX,Mingus, TX,Mirando City, TX,Mission, TX,Missouri City, TX,Monahans, TX,Mont Belvieu, TX,Montgomery, TX,Moody, TX,Moore, TX,Moran, TX,Morgan, TX,Morton, TX,Moulton, TX,Mount Calm, TX,Mount Enterprise, TX,Mount Pleasant, TX,Mount Vernon, TX,Muenster, TX,Muleshoe, TX,Munday, TX,Murchison, TX,Nacogdoches, TX,Naples, TX,Nash, TX,Natalia, TX,Navasota, TX,Nazareth, TX,Nederland, TX,Needville, TX,Nevada, TX,New Boston, TX,New Braunfels, TX,New Deal, TX,New Home, TX,New London, TX,New Summerfield, TX,New Waverly, TX,Newark, TX,Newcastle, TX,Newton, TX,Nixon, TX,Nocona, TX,Nolanville, TX,Nome, TX,Nordheim, TX,Normangee, TX,North Richland Hills, TX,Oakhurst, TX,Oakwood, TX,Odem, TX,Odessa, TX,Oglesby, TX,Oilton, TX,Olmito, TX,Olney, TX,Olton, TX,Omaha, TX,Onalaska, TX,Orange Grove, TX,Orange, TX,Orchard, TX,Ore City, TX,Overton, TX,Ozona, TX,Paducah, TX,Paint Rock, TX,Palacios, TX,Palestine, TX,Palmer, TX,Pampa, TX,Panhandle, TX,Paradise, TX,Paris, TX,Pasadena, TX,Pattison, TX,Pawnee, TX,Pearland, TX,Pearsall, TX,Pecan Gap, TX,Pecos, TX,Penelope, TX,Penitas, TX,Perryton, TX,Petersburg, TX,Petrolia, TX,Pettus, TX,Pflugerville, TX,Pharr, TX,Pilot Point, TX,Pinehurst, TX,Pineland, TX,Pittsburg, TX,Plains, TX,Plainview, TX,Plano, TX,Pleasanton, TX,Plum, TX,Point Comfort, TX,Point, TX,Ponder, TX,Port Aransas, TX,Port Arthur, TX,Port Isabel, TX,Port Lavaca, TX,Port Mansfield, TX,Port Neches, TX,Porter, TX,Portland, TX,Post, TX,Poteet, TX,Poth, TX,Pottsboro, TX,Poynor, TX,Prairie View, TX,Premont, TX,Presidio, TX,Princeton, TX,Progreso, TX,Quanah, TX,Queen City, TX,Quemado, TX,Quinlan, TX,Quitaque, TX,Quitman, TX,Ralls, TX,Ranger, TX,Rankin, TX,Ransom Canyon, TX,Ravenna, TX,Raymondville, TX,Realitos, TX,Red Oak, TX,Redwater, TX,Refugio, TX,Reklaw, TX,Rhome, TX,Rice, TX,Richardson, TX,Richland Springs, TX,Richland, TX,Richmond, TX,Riesel, TX,Rio Grande City, TX,Rio Hondo, TX,Rio Vista, TX,Rising Star, TX,Roanoke, TX,Roaring Springs, TX,Robert Lee, TX,Robstown, TX,Roby, TX,Rochester, TX,Rockdale, TX,Rockport, TX,Rocksprings, TX,Rockwall, TX,Rogers, TX,Roma, TX,Ropesville, TX,Roscoe, TX,Rosebud, TX,Rosenberg, TX,Ross, TX,Rosser, TX,Rotan, TX,Round Rock, TX,Rowlett, TX,Roxton, TX,Royse City, TX,Rule, TX,Runge, TX,Rusk, TX,Sabinal, TX,Sachse, TX,Sadler, TX,Saint Hedwig, TX,Saint Jo, TX,Salado, TX,Salineno, TX,San Angelo, TX,San Antonio, TX,San Augustine, TX,San Benito, TX,San Diego, TX,San Elizario, TX,San Felipe, TX,San Isidro, TX,San Juan, TX,San Marcos, TX,San Perlita, TX,San Saba, TX,Sanderson, TX,Sandia, TX,Sanford, TX,Sanger, TX,Santa Anna, TX,Santa Fe, TX,Santa Maria, TX,Santa Rosa, TX,Savoy, TX,Schertz, TX,Schulenburg, TX,Scotland, TX,Scottsville, TX,Seabrook, TX,Seadrift, TX,Seagoville, TX,Seagraves, TX,Sealy, TX,Sebastian, TX,Seguin, TX,Seminole, TX,Seymour, TX,Shallowater, TX,Shamrock, TX,Shepherd, TX,Sherman, TX,Shiner, TX,Sierra Blanca, TX,Silsbee, TX,Silverton, TX,Simonton, TX,Sinton, TX,Skellytown, TX,Skidmore, TX,Slaton, TX,Smiley, TX,Smithville, TX,Smyer, TX,Snook, TX,Snyder, TX,Somerset, TX,Somerville, TX,Sonora, TX,Sour Lake, TX,South Houston, TX,South Padre Island, TX,Southlake, TX,Southmayd, TX,Spearman, TX,Splendora, TX,Spring, TX,Springtown, TX,Spur, TX,Stafford, TX,Stamford, TX,Stanton, TX,Star, TX,Stephenville, TX,Sterling City, TX,Stinnett, TX,Stockdale, TX,Stonewall, TX,Stowell, TX,Stratford, TX,Strawn, TX,Streetman, TX,Sudan, TX,Sugar Land, TX,Sullivan City, TX,Sulphur Springs, TX,Sundown, TX,Sunnyvale, TX,Sunray, TX,Sunset, TX,Sweeny, TX,Sweetwater, TX,Taft, TX,Tahoka, TX,Talco, TX,Tatum, TX,Taylor, TX,Teague, TX,Tehuacana, TX,Temple, TX,Tenaha, TX,Terrell, TX,Texarkana, TX,Texas City, TX,Texline, TX,The Colony, TX,Thompsons, TX,Thorndale, TX,Thornton, TX,Thrall, TX,Three Rivers, TX,Throckmorton, TX,Timpson, TX,Tioga, TX,Tolar, TX,Tom Bean, TX,Tomball, TX,Tornillo, TX,Trent, TX,Trenton, TX,Trinidad, TX,Trinity, TX,Troup, TX,Troy, TX,Tuleta, TX,Tulia, TX,Turkey, TX,Tuscola, TX,Tye, TX,Tyler, TX,Tynan, TX,Universal City, TX,Utopia, TX,Uvalde, TX,Valley Mills, TX,Valley View, TX,Van Alstyne, TX,Van Horn, TX,Van Vleck, TX,Van, TX,Vanderbilt, TX,Vega, TX,Venus, TX,Vernon, TX,Victoria, TX,Vidor, TX,Waco, TX,Waelder, TX,Waller, TX,Wallis, TX,Walnut Springs, TX,Warren, TX,Waskom, TX,Waxahachie, TX,Weatherford, TX,Webster, TX,Weimar, TX,Weir, TX,Wellington, TX,Wellman, TX,Wells, TX,Weslaco, TX,West Columbia, TX,West, TX,Westbrook, TX,Westminster, TX,Weston, TX,Wharton, TX,Wheeler, TX,White Deer, TX,White Oak, TX,Whiteface, TX,Whitehouse, TX,Whitesboro, TX,Whitewright, TX,Whitney, TX,Wichita Falls, TX,Wickett, TX,Willis, TX,Wills Point, TX,Wilmer, TX,Wilson, TX,Wimberley, TX,Windom, TX,Windthorst, TX,Winfield, TX,Wink, TX,Winnie, TX,Winona, TX,Winters, TX,Wolfe City, TX,Wolfforth, TX,Woodsboro, TX,Woodson, TX,Woodville, TX,Woodway, TX,Wortham, TX,Wylie, TX,Yantis, TX,Yoakum, TX,Yorktown, TX,Zapata, TX,Zavalla, TX