SOLID WOOD – Dark Brown Porcelain Plank tile
Why Wood Look Plank Tiles? If you’re looking for an elegant and wood look flooring option that will add a touch of class to your home, then plank tiles are the best choice. Made to resemble real wood, these tiles offer all the advantages of wood floors without the high price tag or difficult maintenance. Plank tiles are also a great choice for damp areas like living room, indoors or kitchens, as they are resistant to moisture and won’t warp or rot over time. Thanks to the latest developments in the tile industry, plank tiles are now available in a wide range of styles, colors, and finishes, so you’re sure to find the right match for your home.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.
|Tags:||Porcelain tiles, Wood Look tiles|
|Categories:||200mmx1200mm, 200x1200mm, Bathroom, Bedroom, Brown, By Size, Commercial, Industrial, Kitchen, Living Room, LookAndFeel, Outdoor, Wood, Wooden Strips|
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
There are no reviews yet.