RIVER STONE YELLOW Dark – Stone Look Tile
|SIZE||300x600mm | 600x600mm | 600x1200mm|
|LOOK & FEEL||Marble|
|SURFACE FINISH||Matt | Glossy|
Stone TilesStone porcelain tiles are one of the most popular types of flooring on the market today. They offer a wide range of benefits that make them a popular choice for both home and business owners. Here are just a few of the benefits that you can enjoy when you choose stone porcelain tiles for your flooring needs:
- Durability: Stone porcelain tiles are incredibly durable. They can withstand a lot of wear and tear, making them a great choice for high traffic areas.
- Easy to clean: Stone porcelain tiles are also very easy to clean. You won’t have to worry about spending hours trying to get them clean. A simple mopping will do the trick.
- Stain resistant: Stone porcelain tiles are also resistant to staining. This means that you won’t have to worry about spills and stains ruining your floors
- Aesthetically pleasing: Stone porcelain tiles are also very aesthetically pleasing. They can add a touch of elegance to any space.
- Affordable: Stone porcelain tiles are also very affordable. They are a great option for those on a budget. If you’re looking for a durable, easy to clean, and affordable flooring option, stone porcelain tiles are a great choice.
Large format natural stone tiles, large format stone tiles, porcelain tile that looks like natural stone, large format, marble look porcelain tile, stone look tile flooring, large format tile, stone look porcelain tile bathroom, ceramic tile that looks like stone, large format natural stone tiles, large format stone tiles, porcelain tile that looks like natural stone, large format marble look porcelain tile, stone look tile flooring, large format tile, stone look porcelain tile bathroom, ceramic tile that looks like stone
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.
Similar Looking Tiles:
|Tags:||Porcelain tiles, Stone Tiles|
|Categories:||300mmx600mm, 600mmx1200mm, 600mmx600mm, Brown, By Size, Colour, Floor Tiles, LookAndFeel, Marble, Tiles, Wall Tiles|
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
There are no reviews yet.