DESERT GOLD Solid Color Plain Slab Tiles
Design inspired from Plain Stone tile. This is Golden brown stone look tiles. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. It has high strength due to its thickness of 15 mm – making it stronger and long lasting. Check out technical Specification of this tiles below. To know more about this product, you can contact us. We have great offers for you at Ramirro Ceramics.
Stone TilesStone porcelain tiles are one of the most popular types of flooring on the market today. They offer a wide range of benefits that make them a popular choice for both home and business owners. Here are just a few of the benefits that you can enjoy when you choose stone porcelain tiles for your flooring needs:
- Durability: Stone porcelain tiles are incredibly durable. They can withstand a lot of wear and tear, making them a great choice for high traffic areas.
- Easy to clean: Stone porcelain tiles are also very easy to clean. You won’t have to worry about spending hours trying to get them clean. A simple mopping will do the trick.
- Stain resistant: Stone porcelain tiles are also resistant to staining. This means that you won’t have to worry about spills and stains ruining your floors
- Aesthetically pleasing: Stone porcelain tiles are also very aesthetically pleasing. They can add a touch of elegance to any space.
- Affordable: Stone porcelain tiles are also very affordable. They are a great option for those on a budget. If you’re looking for a durable, easy to clean, and affordable flooring option, stone porcelain tiles are a great choice.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.
Similar Looking Tiles: