CORAL CRARA – White marble plank tile
Product Description: Design inspired from Marble tile. This is white marble look tiles with combination of dark gray veins. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. It has high strength due to its thickness of 9mm – making it stronger and long lasting. Check out technical Specification of this tiles below. To know more about this product, you can contact us.. We have great offers for you at Ramirro Ceramics.
Marble tile look Design:
Calacatta marble is a type of white marble that is found in the Apuan Alps of Tuscany, Italy. It is characterized by its veining, which is often described as being like a web or spider’s web. Calacatta marble has been used in some of the world’s most iconic buildings, including the Vatican and the White House. It is also a popular material for kitchen countertops and floors. If you’re looking to add a touch of luxury to your home, consider using Calacatta marble tiles. Here are a few design ideas to get you started: 1. Create a backsplash: A marble backsplash is a beautiful way to add interest to your kitchen. 2. Use marble mosaics: Marble mosaics can be used to create a stunning accent wall or floor. 3. Add marble accents: Use marble tiles to create accent pieces, such as a fireplace surround or a kitchen island. 4. Get creative: There are endless possibilities when it comes to using marble tiles in your home. Get creative and let your imagination run wild!
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.