TRAVENTINE BEIGE | Beige Travertine Porcelain Tiles
Why Travertine Look Plank Tiles?
Travertine flooring tiles is a beautiful, natural option for any home. At Ramirro Ceramica, we offer a variety of colors and patterns to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your home. In Nature, Travertine is a type of limestone that is formed from mineral spring deposits.
Travertine tiles comes in two different finishes: matte and Glossy. Glossy travertine has a shiny, reflective surface. Matte finish travertine has a low reflectivity than glossy finish and is perfect for high-traffic areas. Ramirro has variety of travertine which has a textured surface and comes in a variety of colors.
Installing travertine floors tiles is a relatively easy process. First, you need to choose the type of tile you want. Then, you need to measure the area you want to install the tile in. After that, you need to prepare the surface by cleaning it and making sure it is free of debris. Once the surface is prepared, you can begin installing the tile. Travertine look tiles is a beautiful, natural option for any home. It is durable and easy to install, and comes in a variety of colors and finishes. At Ramirro Ceramica, we have a wide selection of travertine tile flooring to choose from. Contact us today to find the perfect match for your home.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.