SILIGUDI WOOD – Grey Wood Look Porcelain plank tiles
Product Description: Design is inspired from famous Teak Wood of Siligudi Location in India. It looks like grey wood look tiles with combination of light grey and grey color. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. It has high strength due to its thickness of 9mm – making it stronger and long lasting.
|LOOK & FEEL||Wood|
|SURFACE FINISH||Matt | Glossy|
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.