CORSO WOOD BROWN – Porcelain wood tile
Product Description: Design inspired from Oak Wood. This is light Brown wood look tiles with combination of dark brown wood grains. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. It has high strength due to its thickness of 9mm – making it stronger and long lasting. Check out technical Specification of this tiles below. To know more about this product, you can contact us.. We have great offers for you at Ramirro Ceramics.
Design: When it comes to home design, there is nothing more classic and timeless than oak wood look tiles. This sturdy and beautiful wood effect design has been used in homes for centuries, and its popularity is still going strong today. If you’re looking for a way to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your home, consider using oak wood in your design.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.
|Categories:||200mmx1200mm, 200x1200mm, Bathroom, Bedroom, By Size, Commercial, Industrial, Kitchen, Living Room, LookAndFeel, Outdoor, Wood, Wooden Strips|
There are no reviews yet.