COFFE BROWN – wood tile
Product Description: Design inspired from Pine Wood. This is coffee brown wood look tiles with combination of dark brown wood grains. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. It has high strength due to its thickness of 9mm – making it stronger and long lasting. Check out technical Specification of this tiles below. To know more about this product, you can contact us.. We have great offers for you at Ramirro Ceramics.
Design: Pine wood is one of the most popular materials used in wood look tile plank. Its popularity is due to its unique grain pattern and warm color. Pine wood has a timeless appeal that makes it perfect for any home. When it comes to natural design, pine wood is often used to create traditional and rustic pieces. However, it can also be used to create modern and contemporary look to your project. Pine wood can be found in a variety of styles, making it easy to find the perfect piece for your home.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.