COCO WOOD – brown wood tile
Product Description: Design inspired from Coco Wood. This is light brown wood look tiles with combination of dark brown wood grains. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. It has high strength due to its thickness of 9mm – making it stronger and long lasting. Check out technical Specification of this tiles below. To know more about this product, you can contact us.. We have great offers for you at Ramirro Ceramics.
Design: When it comes to design, there are few materials that can match the beauty and unique grain of coco wood. This tropical hardwood has been used for centuries in furniture and architecture, and its warm hues and distinct grain patterns make it a popular choice for modern designers as well. Whether you’re looking for furniture, flooring, or even just a unique piece of art, coco wood is a great material to consider.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.
|Categories:||200mmx1200mm, 200x1200mm, Bathroom, Bedroom, By Size, Commercial, Industrial, Kitchen, Living Room, LookAndFeel, Outdoor, Wood, Wooden Strips|
There are no reviews yet.