BROWN BRICH WOOD – Porcelain wood tile
Product Description: Design inspired from Birch Wood. This is Brown wood look tiles with combination of dark brown wood grains. It comes with different surface finish from Matte and Glossy look. Porcelain wood look tile has become one of the most popular flooring options on the market today. This is due to the many benefits that it offers over other types of flooring. For one, porcelain is extremely durable and is able to withstand a lot of wear and tear. This makes it ideal for high traffic areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. Additionally, porcelain is very easy to clean and maintain, which is another major selling point. It has high strength due to its thickness of 9mm – making it stronger and long lasting. Check out technical Specification of this tiles below. To know more about this product, you can contact us.. We have great offers for you at Ramirro Ceramics.
Other Helpful Information:
- Everything you need to know about types of Body: Porcelain, Ceramics, Full Body, Feel, Colour Body & Class Tone.
- Understanding Size Charts for All types of Tiles.
- Understanding Types of Finishes: Glossy, Matte, Satin, Rustic, Anti Skid, High Depth Elevation, Carving, and Sugar finishes.
- Difference Between Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles?
- Difference Between Quartz Slab vs Large Porcelain Slab tiles.